01-09-2011, 22:33
Lord of Change - power vortex

Herald of Tz - power vortex
Herald of Tz - flames of Tz, spell breaker

39 horrors - Musician, standard with icon of sorcery
39 horrors - Musician, standard

3 flamers
3 flamers

First try at putting together a DoC list so before i go out and spend a lot of money on getting them going, what does everyone think?? would the flamers be better as 2 3's or a group of 6??

thanks in advance :)

Allan G

immortal git
02-09-2011, 09:55
both your heralds should have master of sorcery. madness. other than that it looks good.

AllanG123
02-09-2011, 11:20
Hmm never really thought about that thanks :)
What lore(s) should i pick?? I was thinking perhaps shadow or beasts on one to increase my horrors survivabilty when the inevetable combat starts and the possibly death on the other for mainly the lore attribute, how does that sound?? The only worrying thin would be having to drop the power vortex from one of the heralds, so one less dice so a bad winds roll affects it even more :/ and should i then pick up another spell breaker as i should have just enough points to squeeze one in??

Allan G

thesheriff
02-09-2011, 12:10
You want offensive lores. Anything with a "do or die" spell. Life is good, as it also have the lifebloom attribute, which is great for healing wounds of misacted heralds and Flamers.

thesheriff

AllanG123
02-09-2011, 14:22
Yeah life sounds good then, should i go for death on the other for purple sun/power dice battery?? Or would shadow suit better ,being able to hurt the enemies easier with their lower toughness and strentgh??

Thanks for the advice :)
Allan G

thesheriff
02-09-2011, 19:19
I find shadow would be better, as you can lower there I, and then pit of shades them.

And Okkams on a unit of Ld7 horrors is awsome.