PDA

View Full Version : Regrowth

Chain
01-09-2011, 22:38
just wanting to be certain, Champions and musicians with magic items return with these, unless they're already used "one use only" correct?

Also how would carnosaur pendant act?

would Frenzy be on the revived character if he had wounded something before his demise? or would he need to wound again to get it?

D'Haran
02-09-2011, 13:50
Rule book doesn't really address this, so I'd have to say yes to the first and maybe to the second.

Lex
02-09-2011, 14:59
You can't use Regrowth on a dead character.

Ravenar
02-09-2011, 15:04
You can't use Regrowth on a dead character.

That is correct, but how about a champion with a magic item. I could see it happen. I would also allow it.

Lex
02-09-2011, 16:04
I would say the champ comes back with the item, sans "One Use" items that have already been used.

Chain
02-09-2011, 16:12
Well good to see others thinking the same

though would be nice to get the Carnosaur pendant cleared to, considering it on a Tempel Guard champion over "the berserker sword" due to maintaining the +1 S from the Helberd even though i need to deal a wound first to get the frenzy

(would really have liked to use it on my dark elf champions with several magic items, but lore of Life + DE :/ even if allied with someone able to use that lore, DE backstabby nature means it won't take long to lose the trusty ally Heal :( )