PDA

View Full Version : Grey Knight concept art

MontytheMighty
06-09-2011, 21:51
check it out
http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=182873

one of many
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii206/sttheo/grey%20knights/grandmaster_chaplin_by_StTheo3.jpg

Kravunhive
08-09-2011, 22:45
Blimey, those were awesome. I especially liked the Inquisitor and his retinue. The gunship looked deadly. Your work is very impressive, keep it up

Str10_hurts
18-09-2011, 21:02
Jaw dropping :{ ]

Esco.sv
29-09-2011, 09:38
You're really talented man! Lovely designs. My favorite is the helldiver close-combat guy. Nice pose, and the whole armour is awesome, especially the helmet. Keep it up!

Hideous Loon
01-10-2011, 11:05
The first Grey Knights piece, which is pretty much a Codex cover, is brilliant, and they all look pleasantly chunky, like power-armoured dudes should.

The Inquisitorial staff look great too, on a more personalised level. Good job!

Athlan na Dyr
02-10-2011, 11:05
That Titan is actually the shiz!:eek: WOW! Just wow!

The Grey Knights themselves are also amazing. You're obviously extremely talented. A criticism (if I had to make one) would be the faces - whilst they don't have anything wrong with them, they do seem to lack the same level of impact and detail as the the armour. The helmets make the other Grey Knights seem more... complete? Something along those lines, I'm having a little trouble putting it into words.

Of course, then I see the Inquisitor and the smoking Stormtrooper/ drop trooper. Oozing character! Love them (and the gun cutter is undeniably sexy).

Keep up the great work!

Devmarine
21-10-2011, 12:18
Bloody good job :O

Erazmus_M_Wattle
21-10-2011, 12:27
I've seen you're work in the past. Your inquisitor and war band and the Titan are without doubt my favourites. You are extremely talented.

Jedi152
21-10-2011, 12:42
Looks like it's for the Grey Knight expansion for Dark Heresy. Some is great, some doesn't look very 40k at all.

Col. Tartleton
22-10-2011, 18:41
I like the blatant disregard for realistic proportions or what would actually work or look correct in 3D but still managing to look awesome. It's in a way that really captures the GW design ethos. :D

"Why does it look like he can't move his arms?"
"He can't move his arms."
"Oh. Then that was kind of a stupid question. Mind explaining why he can't move his arms?"
"It's a powerfist."
"Yeah that makes sense..."