PDA

View Full Version : Virtue of heroism help !!!!!!

Lorex
09-09-2011, 22:17
Hey all i was wondering one thing, do all bret players do wrong with that Virtue???
I see people take magic weapon, and have that virtue.. According to the rules they cant use magic weapon and use that virtue.

Has this rule been changed in a FAQ??
Or are they doing wrong??
According to my friend that play brets, says that you cant use magic weapon. But you can use normal weapons etc.

Loopstah
09-09-2011, 22:24
Yes it has now been changed to Heroic Killing Blow and the mention of not using magical weapons has been removed.

See the FAQ: http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m1610145a_FAQ_Bretonnia_V1_4.pdf

Lorex
09-09-2011, 22:26
Thanks for the help.. Hes gonna be happy..XD

T10
10-09-2011, 08:09
I notice that there appears to be less effort involved in typing up a post on warseer than it is to type "Warhammer FAQ" into google and selecting ones favourite army. Also, I notice I am turning into a cantankerous old man. Now, get off my lawn!

Yrrdead
10-09-2011, 08:26
Well its our fault there isn't a sticky article.

OUR FAULT T10, those young'uns need a sticky. Without it they are like lost little sheeples.

arthurfallz
11-09-2011, 11:28
As one addition, I will note that finding the FAQs for any book in Warhammer on the Warhammer website was a pain in the butt. It took some honest digging. You would think there would a link on the main page, and one to the Army Book on the home page of each Army.

Lathrael
11-09-2011, 15:39
As one addition, I will note that finding the FAQs for any book in Warhammer on the Warhammer website was a pain in the butt. It took some honest digging. You would think there would a link on the main page, and one to the Army Book on the home page of each Army.

GW official website, at listed under "gaming" tab as "Errata and FAQ articles".

dragonet111
11-09-2011, 15:47
Or just type FAQ in the search bar and it pop up.

T10
11-09-2011, 16:41

I agree. The only "direct" link to the FAQ I am familiar with is a Google search. Worse for me is that my IE browser is configured to use Bing, a search engine that couldn't find its own ass with both hands.

Artinam
15-09-2011, 11:09
I found it by typing Warhammer FAQ.

We have exactly the same 'problem' with FAQ at the Roundtable where this question gets asked (or it gets mentioned) once or twice a week.