PDA

View Full Version : WarSeer Changes

nick
11-04-2006, 21:38
There's a new story entry added:

WarSeer Changes (http://www.warseer.com/node/228)

As you can see we have changed the main site software. We have been spending the last month testing and refining the new system. Not only does it resolve many of the flaws of the old system, but it brings with it a number of major enhancements. These include an integrated gallery system, an excellent submission system and full integration with our forums. We have a number of other plans for the coming the weeks, so keep an eye on this page.

Wintermute
11-04-2006, 22:19
Err - I get a Page not found error

nick
11-04-2006, 22:24
Err - I get a Page not found error
There was bound to be one... where do you see that error?

I'm just correcting the forum menus which might be part of it.

edit: just spotted it....

Nick

Wintermute
11-04-2006, 22:33
There was bound to be one... where do you see that error?

I'm just correcting the forum menus which might be part of it.

edit: just spotted it....

Nick

I can actually see the story now Nick

And as you haven't proof read it - have you ? :p

try this:

As you can see we have changed the main site software. We have been spending the last month testing and refining the new system. Not only does it resolve many of the flaws of the old system, but it brings with it a number of major enhancements. These include an integrated gallery system, an excellent submission system and full integration with our forums. We have a number of other plans for the coming the weeks, so keep an eye on this page.

McMullet
12-04-2006, 09:54
Not sure if I should post this here... but will the "View New Posts" link be making a return? It was rather handy, I found. Or am I just being enormously stupid and missing it somehow?

Sylass
12-04-2006, 10:41
I fear it's the later. :p

It's still at the top of the forums page:

UserCP - FAQ - Members List - Calendar - New Posts (http://www.warseer.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew) - [...]

*edit*
did you post your question by adding a comment to the news page entry?

Killswitch<>
12-04-2006, 10:44
Love the new layout guys ;) keep up the good work :p

Killswitch

McMullet
12-04-2006, 10:52
I fear it's the later. :p

It's still at the top of the forums page:

UserCP - FAQ - Members List - Calendar - New Posts (http://www.warseer.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew) - [...]

*edit*
did you post your question by adding a comment to the news page entry?
Aha! Well, I'm doubly stupid then, I never even noticed it was there. I just used the link on the homepage.

I did indeed add a comment to the front page news thing, yes.

Yorkiebar
12-04-2006, 13:22
Will this become an option for the forum layout as well? I like the look of it but the white version would mean none of my posts showed up.

orangesm
25-04-2006, 02:19
Was wondering how the new gallery system works? Are the previous user galleries gone?

Sylass
25-04-2006, 16:00
The new system isn't completely finished at the moment. I think we are still missing some categories...

The old gallery system is gone, but I'm quite sure we saved the pictures.

nick
26-04-2006, 17:34
As many people might have noticed I have made a few further tweaks to the site design. I have tried to ensure the look is more consistant over the site and I'm pleased with the results so far.

I would be interested in anyones thoughts on the design.

Nick