PDA

View Full Version : Monarchs and Mercenaries?

BigRob
20-09-2011, 14:56
Got this blurb from my GW stores facebook and warseers search engine foils me not for the first time.

"Also, for all ye Veterans night Warhammer players we will have a sneak peek at the new Campaign Book 'Monarchs & Mercenaries' this Wednesday so come down and plan your global domination. Arrrr!"

Did I miss something or is this just an instore leaflet?

martijn
20-09-2011, 15:08
I havent got the slightest idea... but it does sound promisisng. kinda cheesy name but everything new for warhammer is exciting :P

SkawtheFalconer
20-09-2011, 16:06
My guess would that be refers to Dreadfleet (see Warseer rumour forum), given the Piratical language. I also believe the evil pirate in the game is a Pirate King, but could be wrong.

Col. Tartleton
20-09-2011, 16:42
New Special Characters and Dogs of Warrrrrrrrrrr!*

*I have no idea.

Paladin21
20-09-2011, 17:18
If you got that yesterday, it was International Talk Like a Pirate Day (silly, I know). There's no telling if they were playing along with the Internet herd, or trying to link it back to Dreadfleet. I haven't heard anything about a new campaign book, and if it were in the independent stocklist I would have. **Note: this doesn't mean that it doesn't exist, as the GW support for independent stores can be a little...."iffy". Just that my local store's GW rep hasn't mentioned it.