PDA

View Full Version : Do you think lone characters can get LoS! against small arms?

Harwammer
25-09-2011, 19:35
Please vote before reading replies!!

I'm curious about what gamers think of the LOS! rules for lone characters.

I assume we all know lone characters can get a Look Out Sir! roll which allows him to pass shooting hits on to a unit of 5 or more models of the same type within three inches on a four plus.

Do you think this protects him against Bs based shooting, etc in addition to templates?

Loopstah
25-09-2011, 19:46
Have you actually read the rule as it pretty clearly states you do get LoS vs BS shooting.

Mr_Rose
25-09-2011, 19:51
Uhm, why are you asking? The rule specifies which of the two options is correct quite explicitly.

Harwammer
25-09-2011, 19:55
Have you actually read the rule as it pretty clearly states you do get LoS vs BS shooting.
Yes.

Uhm, why are you asking? The rule specifies which of the two options is correct quite explicitly.
I'm curious about of what gamers think the LOS! rules for lone characters are.

Edit: My apologies if this thread would be more at home in the general discussion.

TMATK
25-09-2011, 20:03
I'm curious about of what gamers think the LOS! rules for lone characters are.

The rule for LOS from BS based shooting is crystal clear. Extending that to spells, not so much. Just because wounds from spells are distributed as shooting doesn't mean that lone characters get a 4+ LOS.

I think it's widely accepted that dwellers below doesn't grant characters a LOS roll. Assuming that's true how can lone characters get one?

Harwammer
25-09-2011, 20:14
The rule for LOS from BS based shooting is crystal clear. Extending that to spells, not so much. Just because wounds from spells are distributed as shooting doesn't mean that lone characters get a 4+ LOS.

I think it's widely accepted that dwellers below doesn't grant characters a LOS roll. Assuming that's true how can lone characters get one?

I guess this is meant to be in the LoS! from spells thread? I've posted a response there as I feel it contributes more to that thread (http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5803320#post5803320) :)

Kalandros
25-09-2011, 20:17
FAQ adds spells to LoS

Harwammer
25-09-2011, 20:22
FAQ adds spells to LoS

Heya! I've replied to your post here (http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5803333#post5803333) as I feel it adds to that discussion nicely! Thanks!