PDA

View Full Version : tombkings = zombie pirates

jingles 97
25-09-2011, 20:42
hello imlooking to start a zombie pirate fantasy army with all the insparaition comming with dreadfleat i was wondering could it could be done by representingthem game wise fist tomb kings with archers as zombies with a mix of balistic wepons and screeming skull launchers as ship broadsides lich preast and tombking as vamp of sartosa any thouts or sugestions

(i do not take credit for this idea asgood or bad as it may be the blame / prae should go to oneoftheregulers at my local hoby store ,also if this tread is in the rong plasei do apologise :angel: )

brynolf
25-09-2011, 20:56
Here's a suggestion: Some punctuation would be nice. Otherwise, go for it. I can't think of a better armybook to use.

Agoz
25-09-2011, 21:02
yeah, tomb kings is probably your best bet when it comes to making a zombie pirate army these days, the 6th edition list is just not set up to be anything near competitive, especially in an edition with hoards with unit sizes capped at 40 or 20.

jack da greenskin
25-09-2011, 21:36
I've got the WD with the 6th ed army list somewhere if you want it mate? But I'd go for normal vc because the magic items are nice and varied.

Archon Deloth Vyrr
25-09-2011, 21:37
Here's a suggestion: Some punctuation would be nice.

Best advice so far imo

Eddie Chaos
25-09-2011, 22:06
Sphinx = Land Ship

Just a suggestion ;)