PDA

View Full Version : New race or something else??

heretics bane
13-04-2006, 20:05
hi, i have found the pic on one of the gw message boards it looks like a space dwarf or something else it has a bolter??
http://www4.osk.3web.ne.jp/~hasinaka/40k_16.jpg

Brimstone
13-04-2006, 20:06
It's a squat a very old race

That specifically is a squat in exo armour i.e. Terminator armour

This thread is going to be moved to 40K general.

Mos
13-04-2006, 20:06
That's a squat.

Melchiah
13-04-2006, 20:12
its a squat, and its a rather old model

onnotangu
13-04-2006, 21:11
easter egg in power armour.

Some guy (UK)
13-04-2006, 21:18
easter egg in power armour.

With huge nipples by the looks of it :p

Later, Some Guy

onnotangu
13-04-2006, 21:54
With huge nipples by the looks of it :p

Later, Some Guy
must resist sexist comment.

Isambard
13-04-2006, 21:54
I was in a GW store once and I saw a giant painted with black skin and lots of Gold Jewelry.

Wow, its Mr T says I. Who? The kid replies.

I am teaching a 4th grade class who has never heard of Elvis.

And now we have gamers that have never seen a Squat model.

Am I getting old?

Starchild
13-04-2006, 22:06
I used to have a whole squad of those.

belize13
13-04-2006, 22:42
i've got an idea... letts take these squats and make them into a fantasy army... they could be short and fat and work with machinery.....lets make them dark and evil...... somethings still missing. wait, wait i've got it! giant stove top hats!

ChaosArtifact
13-04-2006, 22:49
thats kinda creepy.

that may need rephrasing- the nipples are extremely horrifying.

Ironhand
14-04-2006, 03:36
Amazing. I've got a frend who has a whole army of the old squats, and is very bitter about GWs tossing them on the trash heap.

intellectawe
14-04-2006, 03:40
Amazing. I've got a frend who has a whole army of the old squats, and is very bitter about GWs tossing them on the trash heap.

I may not be that friend, but I am a player who has 327 squat models. :) :)

Check out the thread on this page asking what a certain tyanid model is. I posted some pics, and have put some of my squats up on it.

warmasterbubba
14-04-2006, 05:15
I was in a GW store once and I saw a giant painted with black skin and lots of Gold Jewelry.

Am I getting old?

Yes, accept it. Nirvana is now considered classic rock...

Adept
14-04-2006, 05:28

Am I getting old?

No, the world is getting stupid.

Isambard
14-04-2006, 09:02
Yes, accept it. Nirvana is now considered classic rock...

Oh God, please no! The best thing Cobain ever did was pick his nose with a shotgun.

That being said, if I was married to Courtney Love, I would probably do the same.

I guess it boils down to a simple point well illustrated by a friend of mine who works for GW. He was organising a campaign based around the Horus Heresy for the Saturday games. All the staff thought it was great, and he was promoting it to a group of the Saturday gamers (who had been playing for a couple of years). He went through the blurb, explaining when the campaign was set, who was fighting etc. Then one of the kids dropped a complete bombshell.

'Who is Horus?'

Gaz
14-04-2006, 09:29
pesky kids :(

mjolnir
14-04-2006, 09:29
thats kinda creepy.

that may need rephrasing- the nipples are extremely horrifying.

JUST what I needed to see right before easter- a mechanized easter egg with pointy attachments and horrifyingly huge nipples.

Thanks, GW!

:wtf:

Bookwrak
14-04-2006, 09:48
Oh God, please no! The best thing Cobain ever did was pick his nose with a shotgun.

That being said, if I was married to Courtney Love, I would probably do the same.

I guess it boils down to a simple point well illustrated by a friend of mine who works for GW. He was organising a campaign based around the Horus Heresy for the Saturday games. All the staff thought it was great, and he was promoting it to a group of the Saturday gamers (who had been playing for a couple of years). He went through the blurb, explaining when the campaign was set, who was fighting etc. Then one of the kids dropped a complete bombshell.

'Who is Horus?'
You see, that's what happens when someone doesn't read the rule book (or only ever checked out the Macragge version).

Melchiah
14-04-2006, 09:59
Maybe we should just start a new threat of "Kids say the darnedess things" lol (pls dont sue me cosby)