PDA

View Full Version : Using the Henchmen Squad to represent movie or TV action teams.

jason_sation
04-10-2011, 00:04
I really like the diversity available to the Henchmen squads in the new Grey Knight book. You can really do a lot with the unit to make each one unique with different individual units, and their loadout of weapons. Plus, you have the ability to choose any number (well, from 3 to 10) that fits to make your team for a fairly cheap price.

Anyways, I'd love to make the A-team. How would you represent this with the Henchmen? I'm thinking a Chimera painted black, with a red stripe down the side, and maybe a Death Cult assassin as BA Baracus? Any suggestions on other units to represent Face, Hannibal, and Murdock? Maybe a Callidus assassin as Face? (I know, not a Henchmen).

Also, what other movie/TV shows can you make a unit of Henchmen to represent? I'd love to see a Dukes of Hazzard Henchmen unit complete with General Lee Chimera.

Davethe13th
04-10-2011, 00:21
A Chimera in the General Lee Colours thats something i need to see

cuda1179
04-10-2011, 04:28
If you make a black Chimera don't forget to put a Spoiler on the back. (Hey it makes about as much sence as on a van).

A death cult assassin doesn't really fit B.A. He is more of an Arco Flagellant.

Irondog
04-10-2011, 04:31
A death cult assassin doesn't really fit B.A. He is more of an Arco Flagellant.

I'd say Ogryn, but that's the wrong army :D

herbtarkel
04-10-2011, 04:36
A Chimera in the General Lee Colours thats something i need to see

Only if it could play Dixie at the push of a button.

And funnier if there was a Rhino with Roscoe P. Coltrane and Flash, and a Valkyrie with horns on the front for the Boss Hog. :D
"C'mon Flash! We gonna git-git-git-git them Duke Boyz!"