PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Datasheets.

the Council of Six
06-10-2011, 22:30
I recently had a couple ideas rolling around in my head. about how many specific campaigns may include certain fightin units that you just cant find in a codex or Imperial Armour books. Things like gangs and imperial citizens, things that just dont need their own codex. a Deathwatch Killteam might also fall under this category. basically, datasheets that simply dont fall into the category of an "army unit." Just about any force that operates as individuals in a squad rather than squads in a battleline, etc.

wouldnt it be great if a group of Warseer members got together and made using these elements in a campaign much easier? lets give it a shot and help the fluff-to-rules challenged make wonderful campaign ideas.

I was able to make a prototype for Adeptus Arbites squads.

Enforcer/Sergeant: Ws3/Bs4/S3/T3/W1/I3/A1/Ld8/Sv4+
Cyber-Mastiff: Ws4/Bs-/S4/T3/W1/I5/A2/Ld-/Sv4+

Unit Composition: 1 Sergeant, 4 Enforcers
Unit Type: Infantry(Enforcers)/Beast(Cyber-Mastiff)

Wargear:
(enforcers)
-Shotgun
-Executioner Shells
-Carapace Armour
-Bolt Pistol

(Cyber Mastiff)
-Carapace Armour
-the Cyber Mastiff always counts as armed with a single close combat weapon with the "Rending" special rule.

Special Rules:
(Enforcers)
-Stealth
-Move Through Cover
-Stubborn (Sergeant Only)

(Cyber-Mastiff)
-Fearless
-Feel No Pain
-Fleet
-Hit & Run
-Independent Character
-Automatons

Options:
-you may include up to five additional enforcers for: 12 points each
-You may take up to two Cyber-Mastiffs for: 20 points each*
-The Sergeant may replace his Bolt pistol with a Plasma Pistol for: 5 points
-One member of the squad may replace their Shotgun with a Heavy Stubber for: 5 points
-One member of the squad may replace their Shotgun with one of the following: Flamer or Grenade Launcher for 5 points; Plasma gun for 15 points
-Any member of the squad may replace their Shotgun with a Power Weapon and Supression shield for: 10 points.
-Any remaining members of the squad may take Melta-Bombs and Blind Grenades for: 5 points

Executioner Shells: Enforcers can reroll failed rolls to hit with Shotguns.

Automatons: Cyber Mastiffs are mindless attack machines, programmed only to obey their master. Cyber Mastiffs never take leadership tests as they are assumed to automatically pass any test involving leadership, even if failure is normally automatic. They are independent characters, but only count as such for purposes of unit coherency. In addition, a Cyber Mastiff must always stay within 24" of the unit it was deployed in unless engaged in close combat (if it is farther than 24" at the start of the movement phase or Shooting phase, it will move directly towards the enforcer squad or run directly towards it, respectively). Cyber Mastiffs do not suffer the effects of "No Retreat" and any consolidation moves must be made toward the squad they were deployed in. Cyber-Mastiffs cannot make a charge attack if doing so would bring them farther than 24" away from their parent squad, likewise, if a Cyber-Mastiff leaves close combat by Hit & Run, it must use it's move to move directly towards the parent unit if possible, otherwise it must use it to move as close as possible (staying at least 1" away from enemy units).

I might have forgotten to write in some rules here. if anyone thinks the Automatons rule is going a little too far or needs to be revised or tweaked let me know.

Shotguns: Rng12" S4 AP- Assault 2

Supression Shields: This wargear confers a 5+ invulnerable save and each reduces one enemy model's attacks by one in close combat (min.1).

AlphariusOmegon20
07-10-2011, 00:34
I recently had a couple ideas rolling around in my head. about how many specific campaigns may include certain fightin units that you just cant find in a codex or Imperial Armour books. Things like gangs and imperial citizens, things that just dont need their own codex. a Deathwatch Killteam might also fall under this category. basically, datasheets that simply dont fall into the category of an "army unit." Just about any force that operates as individuals in a squad rather than squads in a battleline, etc.

wouldnt it be great if a group of Warseer members got together and made using these elements in a campaign much easier? lets give it a shot and help the fluff-to-rules challenged make wonderful campaign ideas.

I was able to make a prototype for Adeptus Arbites squads.

Enforcer/Sergeant: Ws3/Bs4/S3/T3/W1/I3/A1/Ld8/Sv4+
Cyber-Mastiff: Ws4/Bs-/S4/T3/W1/I5/A2/Ld-/Sv4+

Unit Composition: 1 Sergeant, 4 Enforcers
Unit Type: Infantry(Enforcers)/Beast(Cyber-Mastiff)

Wargear:
(enforcers)
-Shotgun
-Executioner Shells
-Carapace Armour
-Bolt Pistol

(Cyber Mastiff)
-Carapace Armour
-the Cyber Mastiff always counts as armed with a single close combat weapon with the "Rending" special rule.

Special Rules:
(Enforcers)
-Stealth
-Move Through Cover
-Stubborn (Sergeant Only)

(Cyber-Mastiff)
-Fearless
-Feel No Pain
-Fleet
-Hit & Run
-Independent Character
-Automatons

Options:
-you may include up to five additional enforcers for: 12 points each
-You may take up to two Cyber-Mastiffs for: 20 points each*
-The Sergeant may replace his Bolt pistol with a Plasma Pistol for: 5 points
-One member of the squad may replace their Shotgun with a Heavy Stubber for: 5 points
-One member of the squad may replace their Shotgun with one of the following: Flamer or Grenade Launcher for 5 points; Plasma gun for 15 points
-Any member of the squad may replace their Shotgun with a Power Weapon and Supression shield for: 10 points.
-Any remaining members of the squad may take Melta-Bombs and Blind Grenades for: 5 points

Executioner Shells: Enforcers can reroll failed rolls to hit with Shotguns.

Automatons: Cyber Mastiffs are mindless attack machines, programmed only to obey their master. Cyber Mastiffs never take leadership tests as they are assumed to automatically pass any test involving leadership, even if failure is normally automatic. They are independent characters, but only count as such for purposes of unit coherency. In addition, a Cyber Mastiff must always stay within 24" of the unit it was deployed in unless engaged in close combat (if it is farther than 24" at the start of the movement phase or Shooting phase, it will move directly towards the enforcer squad or run directly towards it, respectively). Cyber Mastiffs do not suffer the effects of "No Retreat" and any consolidation moves must be made toward the squad they were deployed in. Cyber-Mastiffs cannot make a charge attack if doing so would bring them farther than 24" away from their parent squad, likewise, if a Cyber-Mastiff leaves close combat by Hit & Run, it must use it's move to move directly towards the parent unit if possible, otherwise it must use it to move as close as possible (staying at least 1" away from enemy units).

I might have forgotten to write in some rules here. if anyone thinks the Automatons rule is going a little too far or needs to be revised or tweaked let me know.

Shotguns: Rng12" S4 AP- Assault 2

Supression Shields: This wargear confers a 5+ invulnerable save and each reduces one enemy model's attacks by one in close combat (min.1).

BOLS beat you to the idea.

the Council of Six
08-10-2011, 16:06
BOLS beat you to the idea.

for misc datasheets or the arbites? also is that his actual screenname? i would like to check out his thread.

Threeshades
08-10-2011, 16:15
BOLS is a gaming blog. Full name is Bell of Lost Souls. Just google it.

Lord-Gen Bale Chambers
08-10-2011, 16:42
Don't they use shock mauls and not power weapons?

I've always thought a shock maul would be better represented with rerolling to wound.

Jo-Jo
08-10-2011, 20:19

*COUGH* rules development subforum (http://www.warseer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17) *COUGH*

the Council of Six
09-10-2011, 18:46
Don't they use shock mauls and not power weapons?

I've always thought a shock maul would be better represented with rerolling to wound.

really? well i guess that would work too! so instead they reroll to wound with cc weapons.