PDA

View Full Version : 1250 tourny...O&G

zielonkak
08-10-2011, 00:09
competitve tourny soon....need some thoughts...thanks

HEROS

Orc big boss
Boar, enchanted shield, talismen of protection, spear..........123 (in unit of boar boys)

orc big boss
BSB, armor of destiny, shield.................132 ( in unit of orcs)

night goblin shamen................50 little bit of magic

CORE

Orc Boys (34)
Full command, add HW....................273

Goblin Wolf Riders (5)
bows............................................55

SPECIAL

Orc boar boys( 11)
full command, shields and spears........255

Black orcs (20)
full command........................................275

RARE

rock lober......................................85

1248/1250

What you think??

Monstrum
08-10-2011, 13:23
the problem with orcs is that because of the low I the hammer troops are only worth taking in big numbers... i'd either bump the blorcs to 30 or replace them with 6-8 trolls who hit harder and are a lot more durable (but obviously unreliable even near the general)
definately replace the orcs with savage orc big uns (atleast 30, preferably 40).. you can drop the boar boys who will do very little unfortunately. try to fit in some mangler squigs in, they are awesome. also you need blorc bsb with AoD, put him on a boar and have him ride around giving rerolls and help wherever needed

Monstrum
08-10-2011, 13:24
the problem with orcs is that because of the low I the hammer troops are only worth taking in big numbers... i'd either bump the blorcs to 30 or replace them with 6-8 trolls who hit harder and are a lot more durable (but obviously unreliable even near the general)
definately replace the orcs with savage orc big uns (atleast 30, preferably 40).. you can drop the boar boys who will do very little unfortunately. try to fit in some mangler squigs in, they are awesome. also you need blorc bsb with AoD, put him on a boar and have him ride around giving rerolls and help wherever needed