PDA

View Full Version : Silas Alberec

Sqallum
13-10-2011, 17:47
I am building my pre-heresy NL force, and I would quite like either Silas Alberec, Mordecai Blaylock or the psycho that is Tyberos. For those who don't know, he has: S5, FNP, makes his army re-roll pinning tests, a S10 daemonhammer that autowounds daemons and pyskers, and he nullifies any physic power at his unit/transport on a 4+. He costs the same as a captain with Termie armour, and a plasma pistol

Good or not?
Sqallum :confused:

DuskRaider
13-10-2011, 19:11
Wait, what? You want to use the Grey Knights codex for Night Lords? That doesn't even make sense...

Sqallum
13-10-2011, 19:47
Sorry - don't know why I typed NL; was reading one of their books at the time... :angel: no, I meant vanilla marines. Anyway, hes not GK, hes IA 9 :D
Sqallum

Mannimarco
13-10-2011, 20:06
Yep hes not a GK, hes from the Exorcists chapter! ;)

You know his stats, you know what he is capable of and you know how much he costs. Yes he's good.

Sqallum
13-10-2011, 21:03
I know, but Blaylock simply seems better... or am I just mad? :confused:
Sqallum

GreyishKnight
13-10-2011, 22:33
As a Grey Knight player I support our Exorcist buddies all the way on this one. :D

In all honesty, choosing which character depends on what type of force you want to play. For example. Moredaci Blaylock is good if you want to deploy terminators. Overall, I think Silas is much more of a bargain though neither are strike me as being top-class.

DuskRaider
13-10-2011, 22:38
Ah, ok. I saw Daemonhammer and instantly thought Grey Knights. Why not just do Exorcists? Their fluff is really cool, and could make a very characterful force.

Okuto
13-10-2011, 22:50
I think exorcist are ok as grey knights....after all they are the inquisition's pet project...and they are daemon touched

Damn.....can't believe I just said that....but then again I play my Alpha Legion as vallina marines...