PDA

View Full Version : Skaven Shooting

Goldenwolf
21-10-2011, 00:08
Gents,

Let's say that a 100 slaves, 5 wide, are attacked by a horde of 40 chaos warriors. As the Warriors stick out quite a bit, more than half the unit, would skaven shooting into the combat have to use the hard cover rule? or just the 50-50 rule for hitting into a combat?

Thanking you in advance for any polite replies

Tregar
21-10-2011, 00:46
Work it out as you would any other shooting: if they're more than 50% blocked, they get hard cover, they don't. The units being in combat doesn't really change this. Nor is there any 50-50 rule for shots into combat any more :)

Goldenwolf
21-10-2011, 00:56
Tregar, Can you tell me where in the FAQ it says that. I looked last night and could not find it.

Zentdiam
21-10-2011, 09:51
I believe that is the FAQ ruling where it doesn't spell it out completely but instead tells you to ignore a part of the ruling. Check the part where it says ignore certain sentences. One of the sections you ignore is the splitting the hits.

Akkaryn
21-10-2011, 10:43
Now. I remember reading that too.

How ever i've just downloaded the latest faq to my phone and can not see it anywhere in the faq. The only slave related thing I can see is about ignoring panic and the flee attacks.

Am I missing something or has it been removed?

Loopstah
21-10-2011, 11:11
Now. I remember reading that too.

How ever i've just downloaded the latest faq to my phone and can not see it anywhere in the faq. The only slave related thing I can see is about ignoring panic and the flee attacks.

Am I missing something or has it been removed?

Yes, you missed something.

Page 36 – Expendable
Delete the last two sentences.

Akkaryn
21-10-2011, 11:33
Phew. Was panicking a bit there.

Hurrah