PDA

View Full Version : DE Dreadlord on a Dragon

Joeman169
23-10-2011, 11:36
Such an awesome model, I want to attempt a list for tournament setting? How would you kit him out?

Here is the basic list I have been playing...

Supreme Sorceress

Death Hag ABSB with Caulron
Sorceress lvl 2
Death hag on a Caulron

40 Corsairs
16 Warrior, xbows
11 Warriors, xbows
6 Harpies

40 Executioners

Sh4d0w
24-10-2011, 10:50
Honest opinion? What are you trying to accomplish by putting him on a dragon? Any cannon ball will drop him, with steadfast rules he can't even take a unit by himself. Why not just the unkillable dreadlord on pegasus? people are gonna hate me for suggesting it.

theunwantedbeing
24-10-2011, 11:06
Honest opinion? What are you trying to accomplish by putting him on a dragon? Any cannon ball will drop him, with steadfast rules he can't even take a unit by himself. Why not just the unkillable dreadlord on pegasus? people are gonna hate me for suggesting it.

Well he can defeat a fully ranked unit.
It's not as if the unkillable dreadlord is going to defeat anything except tiny units anyway, the dragon certainly means he can take on (and beat) much larger things.

Obviously cannons are a problem, but they are a problem for anyone wishing to include a big monster. At least dragons don't have the same worry for survival that things like griffons do as they are largely immune to small missile fire.

In anycase, if the OP want's the dragon, he's going to have to ditch the supreme sorceress along with another 100-150 points of his army.

Rosstifer
24-10-2011, 11:24

You have to admit, the Dragon is pretty cool.