PDA

View Full Version : 3000pt Dark Elf Dragon List That Needs Reviewing for a Tournament

Dark_Warrior
26-10-2011, 22:51
Hi everyone,

So there is a tournament that I plan on attending, it is 3000 points, no comp. I have never really tried out a dragon list outside of a friendly game, and I would really like trying out at a tournament. I'm not 100% confident with this list so if you kind people of Warseer.com would take the time to review I'd appreciate it. I will post certain points at the end.

Lords
-Dreadlord (general) w/ heavy armor, sea dragon cloak, Soulrender, Dragonhelm, Pendant of Khaeleth, Crown of Command, Black Dragon (567)

Heroes
-Master w/ heavy armor, Sheild, Cloak of Hag Graef, Dawnstone, Dark Pegasus (186)

-Sorceress w/ Dispel Scroll, Ironcurse Icon, Lore of Fire (130)

-Death Hag w/ Cauldron of Blood, Battle Standard Bearer (225)

Core
-39x Black Ark Corsairs w/ Extra Hand Weapon, Standard Bearer, Musician, Sea Serpent Standard (430)

-44x Dark Elf Warriors w/ Shields, Full Command (323)

-5x Harpies (55)

Special
-18x Black Guard w/ Standard Bearer, Musician, Banner of Eternal Flame (265)

-12x Cold One Knights w/ Standard Bearer, Musician, Banner of Hag Graef (383)

-5x Shades w/ Extra Hand Weapon (85)

Rare
-2x Hydrae (350)

Total = 2999

-So my Sorceress will be going in the spears.
-The Corsairs are only 39 men cause I lost one somehow.
-My main concerns are the low magic and shooting of this list.
-I have no more shooting so its a matter of "will the shades be effective as only shooting unit, or should I drop them?"

So that's it. Tear this list apart, suggest anything that is flawed and ways you think I could improve it, I'm way open for help. Also, don't say don't run the dragon, I know it's not optimal, and have had better success my self with the peggy lord, but I want to try and make a list where the dragon can still work and be semi competitive.

Thanks for reading. As stated, C&C needed, and don't be gentle.

Dark.