PDA

View Full Version : 2500pts for Allied game

Spiney Norman
29-10-2011, 13:43
I have an allied game coming up, 2500 per force. I will be allied with Dark Elves, facing Empire and High Elves.

So here is the Rok Biter Tribe

Lords
Wizzbang Toofcrakka, Savage Orc Great Shaman - 285
Level 4, Spells of Da Big Waaagh!, Lucky Shrunken Head, Obsidian Amulet

Skraggit Lightfinga, Night Goblin Warboss - 68
Light Armour, Enchanted Shield, Ironcurse Icon

Heroes
Stikkit Flagwava, Night Goblin Big Boss - 107
Army Battle Standard Bearer, Shield, Armour of Destiny

Fizzbit Eyepopper, Night Goblin Shaman - 85
Level 2, Spells of Da Little Waaagh!

Core
20 Savage Orc Bigguns - 275
Full command, Big Stabbas, Additional Hand weapons

50 Night Goblins - 300
Full command, Nets, Spears, 3 Fanatics

50 Night Goblins - 300
Full command, Nets, 3 Fanatics

Special
10 Savage Orc Boar Boyz - 270
Full command, shields, spears, Banner of Swiftness)

Night Goblin Squig Herd - 150
15 Squigs & 10 Herders

2 Goblin Spear Chukkas

Rare
Arachnarok Spider

3 River Trolls

Goblin Rock Lobber

Doom Diver Catapult

Total - 2500 on the button

I'm willing to risk the Arachnarok because I've seen what it can do and I wont be facing more than a single cannon. I'm aware that the Biggun unit is a little small, but thats all the savage orcs I have currently and I wont be able to buy any more before the game.

zielonkak
29-10-2011, 15:51
like you said...other then the orc unit being small, it looks pretty good...

mistrmoon
29-10-2011, 17:38
You have a night goblin shaman with spells of the big waagh, did i miss something or can goblins do that now?

zielonkak
29-10-2011, 18:09
i think it was typo

Spiney Norman
30-10-2011, 07:56
You have a night goblin shaman with spells of the big waagh, did i miss something or can goblins do that now?

Good catch, it was a typo

Chacim
30-10-2011, 23:48
Small point, I'd drop the Big Stabba. Its a waste of points. With the extra points from the big stabba throw a dispel scroll on your lvl 2 gobo sham? Or add 2 more more squigs to your squig herd.

Your squig herd I would drop 3 gobos and put in another squig.

20 big un savage orcs might be a waste for your big un upgrade. Since you have 10 savage orc boar boyz, I'd give it to them. Thats your real hammer unit.

Spiney Norman
31-10-2011, 15:39
Small point, I'd drop the Big Stabba. Its a waste of points. With the extra points from the big stabba throw a dispel scroll on your lvl 2 gobo sham? Or add 2 more more squigs to your squig herd.

Your squig herd I would drop 3 gobos and put in another squig.

20 big un savage orcs might be a waste for your big un upgrade. Since you have 10 savage orc boar boyz, I'd give it to them. Thats your real hammer unit.

Sorry, the stabba is assembled, painted and awesome-looking, it stays whether it is considered "worth it" or not.

Interesting idea with the bigguns, it would cost the same points to move it straight across, but I wouldn't be able to put the shaman in with the boar boyz (no boar shaman) so they wouldn't get the benefit of the enhanced ward save. Currently I have two fairly hard-hitting units in the bigguns and the boar boyz, swapping the bigguns upgrade across would give me one insanely hard hitting unit, and one mediocre unit, which I think would probably just paint a very large "blast me to bits" sign above the boar boyz.