PDA

View Full Version : Lord/Hero Combos - WoC

Izural
30-10-2011, 22:25
I'm currently stuck trying to decide on my Lord and Hero combos, i've come up with a few but I dont know whats more potent. (I typically play 2400 pt games). All level 2 casters have Spell Familiar

1) Lv 4 Sorc Lord with Lore of Shadow, Lv 2 Sorc with Lore of Nurgle, Exalted Hero with MoT, disc, (small tank char, artillarly killer and general annoyance)

2) Lv 4 Sorc lord with Lore of Tzeentch, Disc (flys around shooting spells, can this be trusted to kill artillary though?), Lv 2 sorc with Lore of Shadows, Exalted hero with MoT and Combat gear

3) Lv 4 Sorc with Lore of Tzeentch, disc (see above for use), Lv 2 Sorc with lore of Nurgle, Exalted hero, MoT, combat gear.

4) (This is my super-silly combo that I suspect wont work) Lv 4 Tzeentch Sorc lord (Surv Gear) with disc, Lv 2 Sorc with Lore of Death and fast steed (can pick out enemy chars and make himself fly), Exalted hero (pref 2, one BSB, one combat).

Generally, im stuck with choosing the best, most potent lores of magic, and I also need to have at least one flyer in my army capable of disrupting enemy units. (Im still not competely sold on BSB in my army since I re-roll all panic tests, unless a BSB with the frenzy banner in marauders with MoN is good?)

TheOneHawk
31-10-2011, 04:33
Probably best to throw all these posts together in the WoC tactica thread.

melk
31-10-2011, 12:00
Small sorc can't get Lore of Shadow. Only Death/Fire/Mark.
And with book of secrets he will be lvl 1 only

Xerkics
31-10-2011, 13:44
Also lore of death isn't brilliant because woc spect low leadership