PDA

View Full Version : Clan Moulder list up for review 2000pts

TheCaptain
31-10-2011, 09:12
After picking brains and taking note of helpful responses here is V1.0 of my moulder list, any comments on improvements would be muchly appreciated.

Lords:
Throt
Warlord w/ r-ogre b/breaker, halberd & shadow magic trinket

Core:
14 R-ogres, 4 packmasters Skweel
2 x 40 slaves
3 x 10 giant rats, 1 packmaster
37 giant rats 4 packmasters

Rare:
2 x Hell Pit Aboms

The list comes in at 2000pts exactly...
so... yeah? Comments?

KennyS
31-10-2011, 23:51
2 Hell Pits be sure to let us know how that goes if you keep the list.

mistrmoon
01-11-2011, 05:51
even if you are playing a themed list 2 HPA at 2000 is harsh. Also no magic defense is going to hurt, although i suppose a greyseer is the only way.

ftayl5
01-11-2011, 06:33
Not bad.
2 Hellpits is offset well by the no magic or magic defence.
I'd be tempted to find some more points and buff the rogre unit up to 18. This is now a horde, and can dish our horrendous damage.

thesheriff
01-11-2011, 17:21
Not bad.
2 Hellpits is offset well by the no magic or magic defence.
I'd be tempted to find some more points and buff the rogre unit up to 18. This is now a horde, and can dish our horrendous damage.

I echo this sentiment. On both counts. Two HPA isn't that bad when ypu have no way of stopping flaming magic missiles confidently. Also, a horde is advisable, however, you can still deploy them 6x3 with the back rank suffering short 3 Models.

One thing I would mention, if you play alot of VC, Warpstone spikes might be a good idea. Magical attacks is useful fir chomping through ethereal on something other than SCR alone. Which, the HPA probably won't get if it's mote than one round of combat. Nd defiantly won't get if he's charged.

Cool theme though :p

thesheriff