PDA

View Full Version : My Blood Bowl Team pictures

Marnus
16-04-2006, 14:13
This is my blood bowl team named the zlatlan small horns. Zlatlan is a Lizardmen city in the southlands westward to the great mountains. It isnt the greatest but i think i pulled off an ok job. what do you think?

The Zlatlan Blood Bowl team trained on the icy mountains of the the great mountains. they did this becuase of there many losses to the norse away games so to combat the bitter cold they trained in the cold so as to be prepared. however this was to much for the cold blooded creatures and as a result the entire team came down with either hypothermia or frostbite and more than half the team died. After there well thought out strategy failed misserably they recruited new younger recruits and tried thinking of new ways to combat the bitter elements. Then the saln mage priests found an ancient potion which was used when the ancient armies of the west had to travel north to fight enemies of the waste lands. with this travel came bitter cold mornings and even colder nights which left them vunrable to attack. so a slan mage priest called ''Xahutec'' created a potion to turn the reptiles from cold blooded to warm blooded while in cold regions. The zlatlan mage priest (who was also a big fan of blood bowl and heard of the small horns predicament) found this potion and handed it over to the team coach. the entire team drank the potion and at first felt no diference untill they came to the icy ridges of the montain and then they realised that now they were almost invincable. the coach was so pleased that heset up a village which grew and grew untill they finnaly came to the dicision of full time training on the mountain and even building a blood bowl pitch up there which he tough might give them an extra edge as there aponents would expect the swealtering heats of the zlatlan rain forests. But one night something extremely bezzar happened. to the shock of the coach and the fans, the entire team had turnedan icy blue colour which at first the team thought the saln gods we bostowing on them camelian abilities to change colours with the weather, but this im afraid was not so. when there next match came against the champion team the dwaf giants at an away game, which happened to be in the heat similer to a desert, there tragic curse was made aware when they enetered the stadium under the burning sun. many of the team collapesed due to heat exuastion half way through the watch and the rest only barly stood up thanks to a half time brainstorm from the coach to give them supports attached to there legs and arms keeping there legs and bodies straight. it appears that becuase the team spent more time up in the cold then in the heat it cuased the team to have an almost oppostite effect to the potion as in there were imune to the cold but now heat is dangerous to them. an ironic turn of events. by the way they lost 12-0 that day at the blood bowl match. lol
P.S. Dont blame me for bad spelling it came to me just as i was writing it. thank you

Cpt. Drill
16-04-2006, 17:17
Lizard men.... I think you should probobly get your coat....

They look really cool!

Had any luck with them?

Cpt. Drill
17-04-2006, 02:20
The reason there blue is axactly as you said, there cold. My team trained on the icy mountains of the the great mountains.

Actually you missed my point.... Lizard men are a dirty mans team....

And I was hinting that you should leave.....:o
Its just a joke:D

But cool fluff!

Makes me feel a little awkward that my teams fluff is... "erm... yeah they are ogres... they play blood bowl.....":eyebrows:

PS. Smilies are fun!:angel:

Skinfull
20-04-2006, 10:25
To play a Blood bowl team do you have to have the "official" figures? Can I just use 13 of my regular guys?

Morathi's Darkest Sin
20-04-2006, 11:17
Hey Marnus I like the team, I'm also a Lizardman player.. mine are the Xlanhuapec Salamanders.

Although there backstory is just they where originaly formed to represent their city in Blood Bowl combat and they bring in players from all over the realm of Lustria to make the team as strong as the city itself.

I do find it amsuing that although my Lizardmen are vaired colours.. my Kroxigor is very simular to yours in colour scheme... I might have to say he comes from the same region. :)

maraxis
20-04-2006, 21:34
The only thing I do not like is the numbers on the shoulders, other than that they are very good.

Marnus
21-04-2006, 11:39
The only thing I do not like is the numbers on the shoulders, other than that they are very good.
Yeah im in the process of painting over the numbers and thinkin of doing roman numerals.

Marnus
21-04-2006, 11:46
Hey Marnus I like the team, I'm also a Lizardman player.. mine are the Xlanhuapec Salamanders.

Although there backstory is just they where originaly formed to represent their city in Blood Bowl combat and they bring in players from all over the realm of Lustria to make the team as strong as the city itself.

I do find it amsuing that although my Lizardmen are vaired colours.. my Kroxigor is very simular to yours in colour scheme... I might have to say he comes from the same region. :)
Thanks and that would be cool knowing part of my team is being shipped from temple to temple in a hope of bringing the lizardmen an emesiresable win count. What did you call him? If it helps i called mine ''stop'n'go''. if you look up lizardmen star players on google you will find a lizardmen star player called sokitomi who is a kroxigor, plus a skink called katchmifukan or somthing like that. sokitomi would be a helpful addition to your team plus have a big fan factor it always helps, either 7 or 8 is good. if you use my stop'n'go we can use him as an unofficail star player.