PDA

View Full Version : fleet of foot/claw etc

bugsfromessex
16-04-2006, 17:57
is there any spafic rule to when u have to roll the dice for this movement ie at the begin of the players turn or the shooting phase???

Grimtuff
16-04-2006, 18:00
It is generally done in the Shooting Phase, but some people (myself included) lets others do it along with their "normal" movement if they have stupidly huge units. Just out of kindness :)

marv335
16-04-2006, 18:02
fleet happens in the shooting phase. strictly speaking if you rolled for fleet before making your moves you would have to forgoe your movement as you would have skipped the movement phase and just gone straight to shooting.
best plan is to ask your opponent if he minds you rolling before you move if you want to do it in one go. saves any nasty arguements.

Ardathair
16-04-2006, 18:08
Technically it is done in the shooting phase, but just about everyone I have ssen does it during the movement phase to speed up play. Some of the few people I've seen insist on doing it in the shooting phase were getting a little extra out of each move, measuring front of model to back and so forth. Not everyone is that way but it always gets me to pay a little more attention.