PDA

View Full Version : Warriors of chaos 2000pts(NO MARAUDERS!)

Deathbysoup
05-11-2011, 15:54
Ahoy hoy! Just wanting to get two pennies about this list. No marauders so just wondering, could this work?

Lords
Sorcerer Lord w Power Familiar, Talisman of endurance & necrotic phylactary, lvl 4 shadow-310pts

Heroes
BSB w talisman of preservation, mark of tzeentch, halberd & shield-189pts
Festus the leechlord-185pts

Core
25 Warriors of Tzeentch w shields, FC & rapturous standard-470pts
5 Warhounds-30pts
5 Warhounds-30pts

Special

18 Chosen of Khorne w Halberds, FC, Shields, Champion w favour of the gods, banner of eternal flame-455pts

Rare
Warshrine-130pts
Hellcannon-205pts

So, the BSB & Sorceror lord go with the Warriors and Festus goes with the chosen for regen and poison.

Think it will work?

zielonkak
06-11-2011, 00:13
the first thing i noticed is that you have very few units/models...secondly i noticed that you dont have much support for your blocks....i think you will have a hard time winning games....drop the cannon and add something...maybe some knights or something to just help add some pop for flank charges or what not....you could probably drop a few warriors to trim points as well....maybe add giant to replace hellcannon...that way you have some pop and another target for shooting....

Deathbysoup
06-11-2011, 11:20
My main issue is that I dont want to add any marauders which gives the numbers. Hellcannons are great but you are right, I might add 6 trolls instead just to give the enemy something else to worry about.

mo-man
06-11-2011, 18:42
You need to spend another 30 point's on core for this to be a legal army. Unfortunently wolves don't count towards minimum core allowance which sucks I know.

logan054
06-11-2011, 19:31
I would drop festus, give the chosen terror banner, to make the army legal maybe have one unit of 19 Chaos warriors with MoT and HW+SH, one unit of 17 with banner of rage, drop the chosen down to 14.