PDA

View Full Version : First Tomb Kings army 1000pts

Poseidon_II_
05-11-2011, 20:00
Well this is my first Tomb King army. Have never played anything except dark elves so please give me some tips couse I have no idea how well this army list will work out in reality.....

1 x Liche Priest 70 pts
The Lich Priest is going to be in the 50xskeleton warrior horde so they will get regeneration 6+, couse he will be my Hierophant

1 x Tomb Prince (Biting Blade, Dragonhelm) 120 pts
The Tomb Pince will also be in the 50xskeleton warrior horde so they will get weapon skill 5 and he will also be the general so they will have leadership 9

1 x Necrotect 60 pts
The necrotect will join my other characters in the 50xskeleton warrior horde and by doing that they will all gain hatred

50 x Skeleton Warriors (Full command, Spears) 280 pts
This is going to be my thriumph card with a weapon kill of 5 and a leadership of 9+stuborn from horde, regeneration 6+, hatred, spear+horde=4 ranks of attacks and then my Lich Priest will heal them with his Nehekhara Lore spells, and thay also have fear from the Nehekhara undead rule so they will be quite impressive.

20 x Skeleton Archers (musican, champion) 140 pts
These guys will cover one flank and will shoot down anoying things like scouts and stuff

1 x Tomb Scorpion 85 pts
1 x Tomb Scorpion 85 pts
4 x Tomb Swarm 160 pts
All of these have the entombed beneth the sands rule so they can basicly pop up in the rear of the enemy and take care of warmachines and tie up shooting units or just tarpit something

Total Points: 1000pts

Fallen-prince
05-11-2011, 20:23
Bro scorpions and swarms are crap .... Drop them for necro knights they also have entombed beneath the sands :D

Poseidon_II_
05-11-2011, 21:09
Ok if I drop them I could get 3 x Necropolis Knights but then i get like 90 spare points.... so what should I do with those? filler Scorpion? Ayways I counted the points and saw I could get like 6 Sepulchral Stalkers instead of the knights and the scorpion.... So what should i get? =P

Heres the first one:

1 x Liche Priest 70 pts
1 x Necrotect 60 pts
1 x Tomb Scorpion 85 pts
3 x Necropolis Knights (full command, Entombed Beneath the Sands) 240 pts

Total Points: 995pts

Heres the second one:

1 x Liche Priest 70 pts
1 x Necrotect 60 pts
3 x Sepulchral Stalkers 165 pts
3 x Sepulchral Stalkers 165 pts

Total Points: 1000 pts

Fallen-prince
05-11-2011, 21:14
The glare attack on the stalkers are bad ... Knights will do job .. U could keep a Scorpion And drop the musician an champion from the archers its pointless they are just there to fire shots don't waste extra points instea take those and I think the 90 original with those might b enough for a casket of souls

Poseidon_II_
05-11-2011, 21:55
a casket of souls is 135 points so cant afford that even if i drop musican and champion. The champion is just a filler and the musican is to reform if they have to, but I guess they can be dropped and Ill use the points on taking more skeleton warriors? I will gain like 4, or could get 3 skeleton Archers?

Fallen-prince
05-11-2011, 21:58
I'm sorry I'm on my phone so I don't have my point values ... But I can say the more fire power the better and magic for this army .