PDA

View Full Version : Forgeworld Eldar tank parts

chipperchopperchappi
14-11-2011, 12:22
I have the hull of a falcon and was wondering will the waveserpent conversion on forgeworld supply a turret and an extended hull?

Moreover, does the shuriken cannon turret for the waveserpent on forgeworld include the turret or is it just the weapon?

if anyone knows please let me know!

Mage
14-11-2011, 23:37
I'm not too sure but imagine that it does. Perhaps a quick email to forge world might help, seeing as the pictures and product description on the site aren't the clearest or most informative.

djhowitzer
15-11-2011, 03:24
the turret weapons come with a weapon and a turret. the forgeworld turrets look a lot different from the normal ones, with both guns on one side and an asymetrical turret to match

i dont know if the waveserpent kit comes with the turret

Chrysis
15-11-2011, 11:43
I can't comment on the specific weapon turrets, although it looks like they will supply all you need.

The Type 2 conversion kit won't supply what you want though. It doesn't have the section to extend the troop bay, only to extend the top part of the hull to accommodate the extended bay. Also, the turret in there is only the section that gets inset into the hull and the top half of the turret. You'll still need the bottom half and the axle from a normal Wave Serpent.

chipperchopperchappi
16-11-2011, 03:26
thanks for the help guys.