PDA

View Full Version : NY/NJ Monday Game Night

SuperMitch
26-11-2011, 03:56
[Note- was not sure what forum to post this in - if I got it wrong mods please move and I apologize in advance]

A small group of gamers is looking to start up a game night in Jersey City, NJ (just across the river from NYC) with a focus on players who have difficulty finding games due to work, busy schedules, commutes, etc. We have a reservation for this next Monday from 6:30-11 PM at O'Connell's Bar and Grill, just 2 blocks from the Grove Street path station. We have a private upstairs area, and the restaurant has both great appetizers and a bar!

If anyone would like to join us on Monday, we'd love to have you! Please just let me know when you'll be able to arrive and what you'll be bringing to the fight!

s00nertp
26-11-2011, 06:36
(I am a new poster, so a moderator needed to approve my original post, so I cant edit it and add this info. Below is the additional location info, etc.)

40knjny facebook page: www.facebook.com/40knjny
Event link: http://www.facebook.com/events/151554984946544/

Monday 11/28/2011
Time 6:30pm until 11:00pm
Where
O'Connell's Bar and Grill, 111 Montgomery Street, Jersey City, NJ 07302-3616
Description
40k NJ/NY is working to start up a game night in Jersey City.

The goal is to give more options to the NY/NJ 40k community of players, especially those who have difficulty getting to the strat in time on thursdays due to work, commute, etc.

We have a reservation for this Monday (11/28/2011) from 6:30-11 PM at O'Connell's Bar and Grill, just 2 blocks from the Grove Street path station. We have a private upstairs area, and the restaurant has both great appetizers and a bar!

If anyone would like to join us on Monday, we'd love to have you! Mitch will be bringing his sisters, and Nathan will come with either Dark Eldar or Deathwing (or both).