PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else seein' this?

Brother Alexos
26-11-2011, 04:57
It is currently 9:57 in Las Vegas, Nevada, and I looked at the Warhammer Armies section on the GW website. The list of armies is on the left-hand side of the screen, but what dominates the screen is the slowly changing advertisements it always shows. Well, these ones are talking about the Jabberslythe, Blood in the Badlands: a book on Warhammer Siege, and Army Boxed sets, and every time I click on the advertisements, it takes me to the Advance Order page, where there is nothing listed. I don't know if these things were already confirmed in th rumor thread, but I thought it was cool to know what was coming out soon.

Also, there were not pics on the advertisements, only a picture showing Calgar, an Empire Militiaman, and an Oathsworn infantryman there.

Thoughts?

decker_cky
26-11-2011, 05:01
They were up earlier today, but the ordering wasn't working so they deleted all evidence of it.

Brother Alexos
26-11-2011, 05:03
Ah... Sorry, I thought this might be news. Also, it turns out the Beastmen Cygor and Gorgon are going to be one kit.

Infern0
26-11-2011, 05:05
yep.

Latest Community & Events
Badlands Authors at Warhammer World

and there is space hulk picture of it for some reason.. i guess they`ve messed up the site a little before a big release

MOMUS
26-11-2011, 05:09
Its 6:00 here in england (where i am). I see a similar thing, when i try the direct link for warhammer advance orders it just goes to a blank page.
They are probably in the process of putting things up, the calgar picture is just a stop-gap image.
I did also check to see if there was any changes to the fortress, siege tower or battering ram, but i think they are the same.

IcedCrow
26-11-2011, 14:13
The siege models are the same as they were in the 90s when siege was released. However I think it's a good thing to see a new campaign supplement released with siege coming back. We use siege in our campaigns and it's a lot of fun.

Brother Alexos
26-11-2011, 16:08
Well guys, with the What's new today article for Friday out, I have to apologise for the redundant thread.