PDA

View Full Version : Whats this model in the new WD?

jme
26-11-2011, 17:31
Page 20 of the new white dwarf, there is a chaos warrior hero on the end of a chaos warrior unit. Can anyone identify him or the parts to make him?

Harry
26-11-2011, 19:20
He is a kit bashed conversion by Tom Hutchings.
I can not tell where half the bits have come from.

Morkash
26-11-2011, 19:44
Head and left sword from the Chaos Warriors box, shoulderpads and right arm from the Chaos Knights, burning weapon should be the spear from the 25th anniversary Champion of Tzeentch on Disk. The raven should be from the General of the Empire or the mounted Champion of Nurgle...
The body itself is harder, torso looks like a Chaos Knight one, but it's hard to make out the legs.

This are just the bitz is more or less recognized, though, so no guarantee. :)

Mephisto84
31-01-2012, 14:15
Head and left sword from the Chaos Warriors box, shoulderpads and right arm from the Chaos Knights, burning weapon should be the spear from the 25th anniversary Champion of Tzeentch on Disk. The raven should be from the General of the Empire or the mounted Champion of Nurgle...
The body itself is harder, torso looks like a Chaos Knight one, but it's hard to make out the legs.

This are just the bitz is more or less recognized, though, so no guarantee. :)

Can any of you post a picture of this warrior? I have been searching for it over the internet, but haven't found him. Do you know if there are other interesting conversions in the armies of the campaign ruleset blood on the badlands? I think this would be the only interesting issue for me... and it is not worthwhile to buy the whole book, only to see some nice conversions.

Thank you ;-)