PDA

View Full Version : souleater

Bloodedsoul
28-11-2011, 21:07
I know there was a thread a longtime ago on it but I can't remember the final conceses, can you regain wouds from souleater when you thunder stomp?

theunwantedbeing
28-11-2011, 21:19
No you cannot.

AMWOOD co
29-11-2011, 03:57
theunwantedbeing is perfectly correct, but I'll tell you why. In the general FAQ, the added a 'or vice versa' to the question regarding whether stomps will benefit from special rules. This meant that special rules cannot trigger and do not gain from stomps inflicting wounds.

Bloodedsoul
29-11-2011, 12:25
Thanks, that was going to be my next question. Well guess that puts that gift back to the probably never gonna use it myself pile like it was in 7th for me.

DaemonReign
29-11-2011, 12:42
That's nuts man. Sure, it does suck that they couldn't differentiate a little bit between certain Gifts and their would-be integration to stomps (for example: Awesome Strength should definately effect Monster Stomps of the Thirster, while Spirit Swallower is a good contender from the Slaanesh range) - but that being said:

Spirit Swallower is a great Gift for the Keeper. I mean, ok fine if you start taking it apart it's probably about 25pts too expensive but it's still definately worth taking alot of times. I very rarely take any other Gift for the Keeper tbh.

Ok, this is a rules-thread I know.. derailing over here.. Just some friendly advice! :)