PDA

View Full Version : Dream lists

silverstone08
29-11-2011, 14:07
Hi all hope this is the right place for it.

so was thinking recently that if money was no object what 2k List would i create. the rules i have set are it must be FOC legal apart from that anything goes so forgeworld lists are in.

at the moment im just writing up my list but im wondering what you all would do wiht a nunlimited budget and 2k points with a legal FOC being the only rule?

Kurisu313
29-11-2011, 14:12
Well, for a single army, it'd be Chaos Dwarfs.

But for 40k, its not so much a single list. I'd like to expand my DE to have a 2k list for each of the Kabal, Kult and Coven. I guess then, based on what I have, it'd be getting all those pricey finecast Wracks and Grotesques to get that 2k Haemonculi Coven going.

Cry of the Wind
29-11-2011, 14:38
Hmm well I already bought my dream Blood Angels and Inquisition lists so I guess I don't count. I just bought all the models I liked and then made a decent list out of them. In the in I apear to have ended up with 2k of Inquisition (henchmen army) that I am very pleased with and my Blood Angels successor is at 4370pts. This doesn't count the Deathwatch squads I have who get counts as treatment into whatever army I am playing (about 1500pts depending on Codex). Of course this is coming from a guy with a Warhound and 17 years of playing table top games.

I don't have set lists for the Angels so here is my dream 2000pts Inquisition list so you have something to read. All models are purchased though not everything is table top ready yet:

Inquisitor Coteaz

Xenos Inquisitor
Needle Pistol
Power Armour
Rad Grenades
Psyker
Hammerhand

Vindicare

Techmarine
Rad Grenades
Nemesis Warding Staff

Henchmen Warband
Jokaero (2)
Psykers (5)
Servitor
Plasma Cannon

Henchmen Warband
Jokaero
Daemonhost (3)
Psykers (5)
Warriors (3)

Henchmen Warband
Arco-Flagellant (2)
Death Cultist (3)
Crusader (2)
Servitor (4)

Henchmen Warband
Warriors (12)
Carapace Armour (12)
Bolters (9)
Meltagun (3)

Henchmen Warband
Warriors (12)
Carapace Armour (12)
Bolters (9)
Plasma Gun (3)

Henchmen Warband
Warriors (3)
Carapace Armour (3)
Meltagun (3)
Deathcultists (3)
Arco-Flagellant (3)

Stormraven Gunship
Typhoon Launcher
TL Assault Cannons
Extra Armour

Land Raider
Extra Armour

Chimera
Heavy Flamer

Chimera
Heavy Flamer

Rhino
Storm Bolter
Psybolts

Rhino
Storm Bolter
Psybolts

If you like you can check out my project log from my sig to see the Blood Angel successor army.

DarkReaver
29-11-2011, 14:54
I would like to have 1,000,000 points worth of Mutants. Whether it be Apocalypse Formations, Codex Eye of terror or some other sort of rules.
I want to make it!

Robotlord
29-11-2011, 18:47
Full 3 rd company of Dark Angels. This would be backed up with two units of deathwing and ravenwing, with all the options
Might be more than 2k though.

carldooley
29-11-2011, 18:54
My dream list would be a lance of scout titans. One for HQ, and 3 for Troops. 500 pts each, makes 2k easy. (also over a grand for the models)