PDA

View Full Version : Medusa - Faith

fracas
19-04-2006, 02:35
why isn't there a section for SoB?!?

aren't there more of us than DE?

Strikerkc
19-04-2006, 02:39
I would think the Imperial portion of that forum would suffice. If not, I feel an "inquisitorial" section would be more apropriate ;).

DragonPup
19-04-2006, 03:32
why isn't there a section for SoB?!?

That's what I want to know! ;)

aren't there more of us than DE?

I think there are more Squats than Dark Eldar.(I say this as I assemble a DE Battleforce.) :p

I wuold think the Imperial portion of that forum would suffice. If not, I feel an "inquisitorial" section would be more apropriate .

Some of us Witch Hunters would prefer to not have to associate with the Guard. We after all must discuss stuff not fit for their lowly ears. :angel:

Strikerkc
19-04-2006, 03:36
Some of us Witch Hunters would prefer to not have to associate with the Guard. We after all must discuss stuff not fit for their lowly ears. :angel:

Yet you expect those very same lowly guardsmen to face the very same evils you wish not to speak to them of...:p

emperorattack
19-04-2006, 03:48
still SoB are a seperate army and I believe deserve a seperate fourm

firestorm40k
19-04-2006, 08:07
I second Striker SC et al. Inquisition should have their own section. It could be called 'Conceal'... :p

When (if!!!) I play with my Inquisition army it'll mostly be on it's own, but I'm more likely to add my results to the Marine objective (which apparently is stopping the 'Nids fulfilling theirs), if I was forced to add to another army's results.

DragonPup
19-04-2006, 16:55
My one word suggestion is 'Burn'. When the Inquisition shows up, something goes up in flames. Either heretics, or a planet. ;)

sliganian
19-04-2006, 17:01
Technically these days, SoB are NOT a separate army. Neither are the Grey Knights or DeathWatch. They are a variant of 'Inquisitorial Forces', which ultimately are Imperial forces. Sure, you can play an all-SoB force, but it still falls under the auspices of an Inquisitorial Codex.

Hey, don't flame the messenger. :)

hiram
19-04-2006, 17:04
I think if you are playing an inquisitorial force than it will most likely fall under the "hold" category.

god octo
19-04-2006, 17:05
i asked this question earlier in another thread. if we even want to take part in the campaign, we have to give our victories to another group. By the way, i like your idea Dragonpup!

Loricatus
19-04-2006, 17:45
The thing is though that the other Imperial Armies have their own sections. Since I have some IG elements in my SoB army, I thought I'd add them to the IG roll call, but was denied. Since I have no Space Marines, I don't have any business in that roll-call either.

jfrazell
19-04-2006, 19:56

Don't worry about that whistling sound you will be hearing shortly. If someone next to you happens to mention "Earthshaker," "Bombard," or "Vortex Missile" don't worry about it. Thats just heretical nonsense. After all, no self respecting guardsman would launch a battery of titan killing deathstrikes from a continent away at you on purpose :eek: :cries: :angel:

Forces Unknown
19-04-2006, 22:57
The thing is though that the other Imperial Armies have their own sections. Since I have some IG elements in my SoB army, I thought I'd add them to the IG roll call, but was denied. Since I have no Space Marines, I don't have any business in that roll-call either.

I put in a word for you Inquisitorial types on the IG thread mate, hopefully Jacka will add your army to the roster. I understand it must be frustrating to have your army stuck in limbo as regards the campaign.

fracas
20-04-2006, 02:54
i'd take a section for Inquisitor
Burn sounds nice

"Watch" would work as well, symbolized with an ][ within an iris of an eye

dumb GW. :(
i mean how the they gauge success of a product line if there is no place to register it?

firestorm40k
20-04-2006, 08:13
@Fracas & Dragonpup: if there are no other alternatives, either 'Watch =][=' or 'Burn' get my approval! :cool: :D

I'd agree with the comments about giving results to other armies. However, if it comes to it, post your results AGAINST the army whose objectives you are trying to stop. For example, my Inquisition forces include elements from all three Xenos, and I hope to fight against Chaos with my Daemonhunters (so will be posting AGAINST Chaos' objectives when (if!) I win), Necrons & 'Nids with the Xenos factions. For the latter, as the Marines' objective is apparently to stop the 'Nid's absorbing the Death Leaper, any victories against Nids will be posted through the Marines.

Unless, of course, GW actually adds somewhere to post Inquisition results... :eyebrows:

DragonPup
20-04-2006, 08:32
We could always combine it to "Watch =][=t Burn"

*ducks thrown objects over that one*

firestorm40k
20-04-2006, 15:46
Ha! :D Love it. :p