PDA

View Full Version : "New" Eldar Jetbike Question

huitzilopochtli
02-12-2011, 17:44
Hi all. Please see link for subject.

http://www.pbase.com/brimstone/image/86068853.jpg

I know this photo has been around for a while, but I only discovered it a little while ago and for a short time I was ecstatic that the eldar would be getting a bike that I'd immediately set out to buy ten of. However, I soon realized how old the picture is and so my question is - can I expect to ever see this model released or was it just a teaser?

Cheers,
H

Siebab
02-12-2011, 18:02
Looks very similar to the new Dark Eldar one guess they used that as a base for it. Might be possible that Eldar get that one when they get a new codex.

fidesratioque
02-12-2011, 18:05
The model looks dated to me. I prefer the Dark Eldar ones. I would imagine the Eldar will get a jet bike that looks a little more cutting than the one in that almost five year old (?) picture. :) Just guessing, though!

cynic
02-12-2011, 20:06
it will probably be released next year along with the new Eldar Codex.

I suspect we'll get:
The "new" jetbike as pictured above
New Warp Spiders
New Plastic Wraithguard
New Viper
New Avatar
probably a bunch of new vehicles - hopefully the Hornet and Warp Hunter.

Not based on fact, just a hunch i have. :)

cynic
02-12-2011, 20:09
The model looks dated to me. I prefer the Dark Eldar ones. I would imagine the Eldar will get a jet bike that looks a little more cutting than the one in that almost five year old (?) picture. :) Just guessing, though!

The one pictured is almost exactly the same as the DE ones. It has the same body, just different fins and canopy, which are more Eldar than DE.