PDA

View Full Version : karnark the black

Bloodedsoul
03-12-2011, 21:52
Just wondering if there is any info on the father of the dragon ogres or maybe some old rules for him? I thought about coming up with my own but not real sure where to start.

Korraz
03-12-2011, 22:32
If I remember correctly, that guy is practically a mountain. Just model a mountain board, which represents a small part of his back, and think up some fancy terrain rules.
Also, isn't he called Krakanrok?

Bloodedsoul
03-12-2011, 22:52
I'm at work without my book, was trying to remember how to spell or even say his name. He was huge, I was thinking of him for seige games (of huge points).

blood_beast
04-12-2011, 00:58
Size of a mountain, will awake at the end of the world...probably impractical for any game, regardless of points. He would be bigger than the table, n would shrug off damage from everything.

bildo
04-12-2011, 10:11
could wage a battle on his back though, make it so that every non-flying unit is subject to the dredquakes quake rules, so dangerous terrain tests to move and shoot, to represent he isnt happy your on his back and he might be moving

Vampiric16
05-12-2011, 11:36
He woke up briefly when Archaon collected his daemon sword, and basically was of a power that Archaon didn't even consider trying to fight him (even with an army of chosen at his back who had just slaughtered their way through a horde of chimera). So yeh he's gonna be far too big and powerful to represent as a model, best to do as others have suggested and use him as terrain.