PDA

View Full Version : Tomb kings 1600, looking to expand

jdunn
06-12-2011, 20:03
So yeah heres a list of my current tomb kings army, I'm looking to expand to 2000 on my next paycheck and I'm curious what you guys think I should do

Tomb Kings 1600
Lords 330
Grand Heirophant Khatep 330

Heroes 367
Tomb Prince 207
Chariot, shield, dragonhelm, ogre blade*

Liche Priest 160
Lv2, dispel scroll, ruby ring of fire

Core 552
20 Archers 120

8 Horse Archers 112

5 Chariots*
FC, Banner of swiftness, 320

Special 440

Necropolis Knights 210
EBTS

Khemriam Warsphinx 230
Fiery Roar

Note that I probably have about 20 regular skeleton warriors lying around waiting to be built, but that small of a unit is just asking to be owned.
C&C welcome

Athariel
07-12-2011, 08:54
I have always had good results from both the Casket of Souls and Screaming Skull Catapult and given that you have no rare choices as yet they would fit quite well I think.

Just as a side note I personally prefer the flaming banner on my chariots.

jdunn
07-12-2011, 18:06
Yeah, it was a toss up between the flaming banner and banner of swiftness. probably going to switch that up.

another thing i was considering was getting either a big block of Tomb Guard or a bigger block of skellies to act as kind of a tar pit and get in combat with the scariest unit out there while chariots and sphinx hit the flanks. Whats your opinion on the TG/skellie horde thing?

Zulco
10-12-2011, 01:42
i always go with a 30-40 horde of tomb guards and they mostly do a good job. as for skellies i did use alot of bigger units of skeletons with a prince but they never really did anything so wouldent really recommend that.

as for TG i go with Halberds over HW and a necrotect+ prince it gives us a real hard hitting unit that can stand toe to toe with stuff and remove steadfast for smaller units ( unlike sphinxes ).