PDA

View Full Version : Badlands army counter questions

friendlyfire21
12-12-2011, 06:41
Ok i dont know if i just missed it or im over thinking it but in blood in badlands there are 3 army counters. is each army counter a different army? also for issuing challenges or whatever its called, do you just move on of your army counters over to defend. and if there is no army counters touching enemy territory on yours or your allies armies, can a challenge still be issued. For me it just seemed the rules were kinda vague

Metacarpi
12-12-2011, 11:18
Each army counter DOES represent a different army force. It might be for example that one of your characters is leading a side force, whilst your "lead" character leads the larger army force (fluff reasons, ho!)

As for challenges, I'm not sure as I don't have the book with me, but I remember seeing a list of options for issuing challenges somewhere inthe book that seemed pretty comprehensive.

friendlyfire21
12-12-2011, 12:52
yes but if you are challenged do you move a army counter to counter or accept? because if someone is in your territory you have to challenge or the other way around.

Metacarpi
12-12-2011, 13:04
yes but if you are challenged do you move a army counter to counter or accept? because if someone is in your territory you have to challenge or the other way around.

I'd imagine so, but I have nothing to say it 100%