Astroth The Soul Taker 200 points
Forbidden Lore (Shadow)
Wristsbands Of Black Gold
Black Periapt
Hellsteed

Engrim Von Houstman 95 points points
Necromancer with 2 necromancy spells dispell scoll

Core
40x skeletons 405 points (Engrim goes here)
spears
Full command
Warbanner

10x skeletons 100 points (Kain goes here)
Full Command

20x Crypt Ghouls 160 points

Corpse Cart 100 points
Balefire

Rare
9x wraiths with banshee 475 points

1990 points total :)

Lebowski
13-12-2011, 00:15
well...here are my probs with it
-Skull Staff is expensive!!! I know a good magic phase is important, wouldn't the helm of command be a better option? Especially seeing as this is a mindrazor list... right?
-Never take this list against a skaven player. Ever. or anything with life magic. 13th spell.... dwellers.... your wraith unit.....
-A magic heavy VC army... without MBA huh? having an extra level is good... not as fantastic when you already know all the spells in the lore.

If you really want to go magic heavy why don't you just take Mannafred? I really think he is one of the best choices out there when it comes to magic supremacy.

Lebowski
13-12-2011, 00:18
Oh and lastly I think you should switch the lores on your lord and hero vamps.
Death is better with LD 10, and shadow is great for irresistible force (and possible death)...

Dreadlordpaul
13-12-2011, 06:06
I will swap the lores around then. I took skullstaff to make casting and dispelling easier for me thats why I took the skull staff also if I took the MBA I wouldnt be able to afford avatar of death

Lebowski
13-12-2011, 07:54
I will swap the lores around then. I took skullstaff to make casting and dispelling easier for me thats why I took the skull staff also if I took the MBA I wouldnt be able to afford avatar of death

good on switching the lores around. It works well for me that way.

Now if i had to pick, i would go with MBA over 2 extra magic levels... (setting aside the fact that the Staff and DA cost 95 points)

Really, it is hard to compete with two extra dice in the magic phase. Your option certainly offers better magic defense, but your option also takes out the 'competitive' out of a vamp heavy magic phase.

Dreadlordpaul
13-12-2011, 08:03
Hmmmm true I will drop Avatar and Dark Acolyte for plus 2 dice :D