PDA

View Full Version : no more servitors on GW website

Shyvax
19-12-2011, 16:23
Hey guys, don't know if you saw it as well, but we cannot purchase 'space marine servitors' anymore. Are they going to replace them?
Too bad anyway, wanted to buy a couple of blisters.

Sgt John Keel
19-12-2011, 16:28
No, you'll have to get the Tech Marine box.

Whenever anything is transitioned to finecast, all the separate blisters gets removed. For example, you can't buy single Blood Knights any more, nor can you get Harlequins to fill out the unit from the 5-man box or just the combi-weapon Sternguard if you think only one melta shot won't do much.

stroller
19-12-2011, 16:30
Yes you can. Four come with every techmarine, or three with Grimaldus.

If you meant: wanted to buy them separately (assuming they were available before), presumably not many did.

Shyvax
19-12-2011, 16:35
I didn't see that they release the tech marine box in finecast. Fair enought I'll buy a finecast box then. Thanks guys.

carldooley
19-12-2011, 16:47
check out my sig. :mad:

it just gives me another reason to go to the nearby gaming stores and check out their wall racks \ clearance shelving \ oop or bitz racks.

Sgt John Keel
19-12-2011, 16:55
I didn't see that they release the tech marine box in finecast. Fair enought I'll buy a finecast box then. Thanks guys.

Be aware that you do not get a multi-melta servitor in that box any more, just two heavy bolters.

Shyvax
19-12-2011, 17:14
I 'll get one from ebay then. thanks St John Keel