PDA

View Full Version : I've been infected with Chaos disease

Jack of Blades
25-12-2011, 23:28
After seeing the new models for VC and that they're being updated in general I just can't wait for the WoC update. I have a feeling that it'll be fabulous because of two things: they learned from their mistakes with WoC and the rejuvenative design direction of 8th edition. I really do think they'll put the Chaos back in the book with monstrosities, degenerates, awesome magic from the beyond, madness and raw power! :evilgrin:

BRING IT ON!

Death Korp
25-12-2011, 23:31
I just want plastic Chariots :'(

Jack of Blades
25-12-2011, 23:34
I just want plastic Chariots :'(

Plastic models, better models, more balanced mark rules, better internal balance between unit entries, new unit entries, updated lores and the raw power of CHAOS! :evilgrin:

GenerationTerrorist
25-12-2011, 23:58
+ Warshrine model
*End thread*

Coldblood666
26-12-2011, 03:28
Can't wait to see them new Dragon Ogres. Every new army in 8th is just getting better and better model-wise.

AlphariusOmegon20
27-12-2011, 08:43
I still get the feeling it's only a splash release and not a rewrite of the book. It seems way too soon for something that really isn't out of whack in the magic phase like VC, OK and TK were.

Rosstifer
27-12-2011, 09:57
I still get the feeling it's only a splash release and not a rewrite of the book. It seems way too soon for something that really isn't out of whack in the magic phase like VC, OK and TK were.

Books been confirmed by Harry, Hastings and ihavetoomuchminis. That seems pretty solid to me.

Mr. Shine
27-12-2011, 10:02
I'd like to see the older model range filled out with something decent, as above. Current Dragon Ogres and Ogres are absolutely awful, and Chaos Trolls in plastic would be really nice. Come to think of it, Chosen in plastic would be nice, as well as an update for the Marauders (doubtful). Plastic Chariot/Warshrine kit would be a given though, I'd imagine. Possibly a new Hellcannon?

Fubar
27-12-2011, 10:13
Juggernaught Knights Monstrous Cavalry anyone ?

ivan55599
27-12-2011, 11:23
Juggernaught Knights Monstrous Cavalry anyone ?

Mmm and rot-knights....

But imagine chaos lores combining old lores; more khaos! You have 11 spells per lore, roll D2 to get spell :p

Me want Sword of Change, which turns enemies into chaos spawns!

AlphariusOmegon20
27-12-2011, 16:44
Books been confirmed by Harry, Hastings and ihavetoomuchminis. That seems pretty solid to me.

A book has been confirmed, that doesn't necessarily mean it's an Army Book. I don't dispute that A BOOK is coming, I dispute that it's an Army Book, no offense to Harry and the others.

I get the feeling the book in question is the long expected Chaos Heraldry book instead.

Slowpoke
28-12-2011, 08:11
New marauders figs would be nice to keep in line with the fantastic new marauder horsemen.

Also it would be great to have Marauder chieftains back in the Lord/Hero section of the book to make a real themed marauder army!
I recall that in some chaos book they used to have chieftains as lords..?

BigbyWolf
29-12-2011, 01:10
Have we forgotten about this thread (http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=321814) already?

sulla
29-12-2011, 04:20
BRING IT ON!:D What a bummer. When I see a thread titled, 'I've been infected with chaos disease,' I expect you have at least grown a lobster claw or an extra tentacle... Total letdown. ;):p:D

The Lurkin Gherkin
29-12-2011, 09:00
Yeah gonna follow with new marauders line here, i'm a big fan of all things barbarian (Conan or otherwise!) and would love for these old fellas to be redone

t-tauri
29-12-2011, 12:54
Have we forgotten about this thread (http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=321814) already?

Thread closed. Please do not open threads which dulicate existing threads.