PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Dwarf warhammer forge infernal guard clones

RanaldLoec
02-01-2012, 01:44
For any one looking for cheaper Infernal guard that look like infernal guard check these models out.

http://www.titanwargames.com/gallery

20 for 40 compared to warhammer forge is cheap.

Also the quality is allot better than mantics abyssal dwarfs which I also own.

I was very happy with the titanwargames dwarfs there spot on for matching GW's chaos dwarf style, the only let down are the shields.

Thought I would share with all the other sons of hashut.

Disposable Hero
02-01-2012, 07:09
Awesome!

I use Confrontation models myself, but these would surely make a great regiment.

Good find, thanks.

Hicks
02-01-2012, 09:03
They sure do look the part, thanks for sharing.

Lord Squidar
02-01-2012, 09:28
Whats wrong with the shields?

really look cool, I could see myself using those as warrior core and forge world goodies for the rest.

lisaundead
02-01-2012, 17:21
Thanks for the link, they are perfect as a cheaper alternative to FW Infernal Guard and they match the Hellcannon Crew chaos dwarves too.

Will deffo be getting some of those to add to my growing army ;)

RanaldLoec
02-01-2012, 17:53
Whats wrong with the shields?

really look cool, I could see myself using those as warrior core and forge world goodies for the rest.

I meant they don't match the warhammer forge sheilds like the rest of the model so mixing and matching with genuine infernal guard would look odd.

I wish I had found these before purchasing the mantic box set.

The only similar quality models are scribors but there costly in comparison.

Leogun_91
02-01-2012, 18:11
Great find, they are indeed a good models to use as Infernal guard and as characters for the chaos dwarfs.
Had I been interested in playing Chaos Dwarfs they would be on my to-buy list. It's indeed unfortunate that you bought mantic before finding them but at least it can be a lesson to research alternatives better in the future.

Commodus Leitdorf
02-01-2012, 18:24
Ah I've seen them and they are a nice alternative...but I have my big hat guys so I'm good!

ArtificerArmour
02-01-2012, 20:38
Are those shields seperate?