PDA

View Full Version : 2600 pt tourney list

pippin_nl
03-01-2012, 17:51
Arch Lector with War Altar
+VHS
+Dawn Armour
+Shield

Wizard Lord (not sure what lore would be best)
+Rod of Power

2 x Master Engineer
2 x Battle Wizard (one with Dispel Scroll)
BSB with Dragonhelm
Warrior Priest with GW and AoMI

30 Flagellants including champion
2 x 10 Swordsman with banner (Wizard Bunkers)
36 Halberdiers with FC (Warrior Priest)

2 x Mortar
2 x Cannon
5 Outriders with musician
5 Knights (IC) with flaming banner

Steamtank

3 Scenarios: Battleline, Blood & Glory (VP do not count), 1 Objective Battle (Own Objective 500 / Other 1000 VP)

Phytrion
03-01-2012, 19:53
In my experience, 10 swordsmen aren't going to make the best wizard bunkers. Shift the rod of power over to a battle wizard and take the folding fortress on your wizard lord.

And if you're still unsure about lore, go lore of light. Works really well with the war altar, and provides your units with a good amount of defense (speed of light + pha's protection is a great way to nullify a super hitty unit).

pippin_nl
03-01-2012, 20:16
In my experience, 10 swordsmen aren't going to make the best wizard bunkers. Shift the rod of power over to a battle wizard and take the folding fortress on your wizard lord.

And if you're still unsure about lore, go lore of light. Works really well with the war altar, and provides your units with a good amount of defense (speed of light + pha's protection is a great way to nullify a super hitty unit).

Buildings are impassable alas. Light magic always seems to do nothing until I get into close combat (and then the AL can cast it).