Stegaddon

Rare

Razadon:

Razadon:

Salamander

Salamander

tmarichards
11-01-2012, 03:26
You need to specify the lore on the frog, but with a list like this I'm going to have to assume Light magic?

Kermit should really be the BSB, and if you can fit it in, the Standard of Discipline is just the icing on the Cold Blooded cake.

I'm really not sold on the Skink chief on steg. Main reason is that if you go to a tournament, there's a pretty decent chance you'll run into war machines of some sort- and then that chap is just a huge and expensive target. The Chief on top doesn't also really add that much to the steg- even with his extra attacks and items you'll still likely not break steadfast. If nothing else, don't run him as your BSB.

I'd instead put the points into the usual obligatory pair of mounted Scar-Vets- they're incredible good.

I think at least one of the Saurus blocks can go, and can be replaced by a unit of Skink Krox- they add some much needed heavy hitting power.

I'd probably also drop the razordons for some terradons, I think you'll get more mileage out of them.

zielonkak
11-01-2012, 18:21
I agree with everything except adding terradons. Def not sold

zielonkak
11-01-2012, 18:21
I would add some. Camelion skinks.

Shadoer
11-01-2012, 23:41
You need to specify the lore on the frog, but with a list like this I'm going to have to assume Light magic?

Kermit should really be the BSB, and if you can fit it in, the Standard of Discipline is just the icing on the Cold Blooded cake.

I'm really not sold on the Skink chief on steg. Main reason is that if you go to a tournament, there's a pretty decent chance you'll run into war machines of some sort- and then that chap is just a huge and expensive target. The Chief on top doesn't also really add that much to the steg- even with his extra attacks and items you'll still likely not break steadfast. If nothing else, don't run him as your BSB.

I'd instead put the points into the usual obligatory pair of mounted Scar-Vets- they're incredible good.

I think at least one of the Saurus blocks can go, and can be replaced by a unit of Skink Krox- they add some much needed heavy hitting power.

I'd probably also drop the razordons for some terradons, I think you'll get more mileage out of them.

I'm actually thinking of giving the Slann Lore of Death and sniping off enemy characters with him and using Doom and Darkness to help get past enemy units with steadfast.

I actually like the Skink on the Stegaddon. Granted he's artillery bait, but he really does ad some extra punch power to the Stegaddon. I'd definitly keep the two stegadons, but if I drop the skink chief he doesn't exactly have enough points for more than 1 scar vet.

Yeah, I should drop the razadons in favor of something else.

Shadoer
12-01-2012, 17:03
Here's my revised list

Lizardmen 2500

Lord

Slann

Base: 275

Disciplines

Focus of Mystery (Death)
Focused Rumination:
Higher State of Consciousness

Magic Items

Bane Head wounds
caused by the bearer are doubled.
Cupped Hands of The Old One 45 One use only. If bearer miscasts, wizard in LOS
suffers the miscast on a 2+
Battlestandard 25
Sun Standard of Chotec 40

Hero

Skink Chief

Base: 55
Light Armor 2
Magic Items

Stegaddon War Spear
Mount

Stegaddon

Core

25 Saurus Warriors with Spears

10 Skink Skirmishers

10 Skink Skirmishers

10 Skink Skirmishers

10 Skink Skirmishers

Special

Stegaddon

Rare

Salamander

Salamander

Total: 2497

Wbarobinson
16-01-2012, 03:07
Looks better, you need more magic defense, cube of darkness on a skink priest would be great. He also buys you and extra dispel dice and powerdice from channeling once a game. If you are playing spear saurus you need 36 in each unit.