Total 430pts

Rare

Vargulf
Total 175pts

Terrorgheist
Total 225pts

Rosstifer
15-01-2012, 11:31
It looks alright, but my first thought on reading it, is where is the Combat punch coming from? For example, how would you take on Chosen, White Lions or a Corsair or Bloodletter Horde?

logan054
15-01-2012, 11:43
Yeah I wrote it and was wondering what I could actually do with it, made a change with grave guard and then i will put the characters in the skeleton units, still considering if its worth change the zombies and skeletons for Ghouls...

meowser
16-01-2012, 10:00
As badly as they were nerfed, I think it's worth having a unit of Ghouls along with Skellies. Really a shame there's no way to raise them above min unit size now, even with ghoul king

logan054
17-01-2012, 14:15
Yeah I think your right with the Ghouls, I have decided to drop the skeletons for Zombies (especially at Mantic prices :D), the characters will go in the zombies to give them some actual killing power and I will aiming to carry on raising them until I run out of models/space (which ever comes first :D ).

I don't think I want to risk taking the zombies any smaller because I know they will be a massive target but I should atleast be able to keep them going up steadly even with loses from ranged attacks, oh both characters have beguile and quick blood because its a Lahmian themed Army.

Lords

Vampire Lord
- level 3 Wizard
- Lore of Vampires
- Quickblood
- Beguile
- Aura of Dark Majesty
- Dread Knight
- Sword of Might
- Glittering Scales
- Talismans Preservation
Total 460pts

Heroes

Vampire
- Lore of Vampires
- Great Weapon
- Quickblood
- Beguile
- Armour of Destiny
Total 208pts

Troops

30 Zombies
- Fullcommand
Total 100pts

30 Zombies
- Fullcommand
Total 100pts

30 Ghouls
Total 300pts

Special

30 Graveguard
- Great Weapons
- Standard
- Musician
- Banner of the Barrows
Total 430pts

Rare

Vargulf
Total 175pts

Terrorgheist
Total 225pts

meowser
17-01-2012, 14:34
I like this list with the ghouls a lot more. Easier said than done, but finding the points for poison on the TG and some chaff deployment (swarms, wolves) would help this list alot. Just not enough points to go around @ 2K :P