PDA

View Full Version : O&G 2000K List

winsafra
15-01-2012, 21:51
Trying to make as competitive a list as I can, while retaining some Orciness, and realizing I own no savage orcs, manglers, or common gobbo's. Thanks in advance for your advice!
Core:
29 Orc Boy Big Unz w/ additional hand weapons, std., mus., & flaming banner 291pts.
49 Night Goblins, spears, netters, std., & mus. 212pts.
24 Night Goblins, bows, 3 fanatics 147pts.
5 Goblin Wolf Riders, short bows & mus. 65pts.

Special:
6 Trolls 210pts.

Rare:
Aracknarok Spider 290pts.
Goblin Doom Diver 80pts.
Rock Lobba 85pts.

Lords:
Grom the Paunch 285pts.
Night Gobbo Great Shaman Level 4, Ironcurse Icon 180pts.

Hero's:
Savage Orc Shaman Level 2, Sivejir's Hex Scroll 155pts.

2000pts exactly, I've gotten alot of advice from alot of folks, and I've tried to work in everything I wanted with some recommendations as well (ie. the arachnarok, grom, trolls, and big unz so there are alot of good targets and grom isn't always picked out first).

Waagh Rider
15-01-2012, 21:56
what's your reasoning by putting the fanatics in the bow armed unit?

zielonkak
15-01-2012, 22:43
i like the banner of discipline on the bigun's better. i throw the flaming banner onto my black orcs....

castlesmadeofsand
16-01-2012, 00:19
why a savage orc shamen? you haven't got any savage orcs and he's prone to frenzy.

winsafra
16-01-2012, 00:34
Ok, the small unit with the fanatics are there in hopes of getting hand of gork and throwing them next to the enemy battleline, otherwise they're just there to make a flank dangerous for anyone coming after my warmachines. I used the flaming banner because I needed some flaming attacks in the army, and the savage shaman was just because i had the extra points, any ideas where else to use the extra 5 points instead? Thanks for responding so quickly! :D