PDA

View Full Version : wf newsletter #20 canceled?

redfury
22-01-2012, 02:10
Has anyone heard anything about newsletter #20? The one we were given a sneak peak to. I noticed on Facebook some guy(with a purple Mohawk) asked them about the sneak peak and they started to respond asking "which one" then he mentioned #20 and they stopped responding. They released #21 which I find a bit odd. Am I(and our mohawked friend) the only one to not get it or something?

Scalebug
22-01-2012, 11:41
Huh? The sneak-peak images from newsletter #20 are up there in the rows of photos on their facebook page.

Ah, I think it is you that is not understanding the mohawked guys question there, he is simply asking about the images in the letter, and Forgeworld answers "which one?", referring to the two images, not the newsletter as a whole.

redfury
22-01-2012, 16:52
I'm confused. Has anyone got the newsletter? It's odd that 21 is out.

Scalebug
22-01-2012, 18:30
I'm confused. Has anyone got the newsletter? It's odd that 21 is out.

#20 was the one with Wolf rats and Fimir, it came jan 16th, and had two sneak peaks (one with the head of something that looked a bit like a skinned wolf or something rat or bat-like and one close up of something reptilian). This is what "the guy with the mohawk" is asking about, not about the #20 newsletter in general. Both those pictures are on their facebook page, top right hand at the time of writing.

Not really sure what his question is, but I doubt it is anything more conspiratorial to them not answering than the person who replied "which one?" then going home for the weekend...

johnnyrumour
23-01-2012, 10:41
Here you go buddy:
http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?330098-Warhammer-Forge-Newsletter-20