PDA

View Full Version : Skaven 2k pts

EricoN
24-01-2012, 19:53
Hey guys, some friends and i are starting playin' fantasy soon, and i need some help. Ill be going skaven, looked at modells and forums but im having a real hard time to decide..

Grey Seer
- Screaming Bell
- Power Scroll
- Ironcurse Icon (Had 6 points over - gives the Bell bunker some additional protection from artillery)

Chieftain
- BSB
- Banner of Eternal Flame (needed something with flaming...)

Warlock
- Doomrocket(ACME - Never Leave the lair without it)

40 Clanrats
- Banner / Musician
- Shields
- Poison Wind Mortar

40 Clanrats
- Banner / Musician
- Shields
- Poison Wind Mortar

40 Slaves

40 Slaves

Rat Pack (Redirectors)
- 6 Giant Rats
- 1 Packmaster

Rat Pack (Redirectors)
- 6 Giant Rats
- 1 Packmaster

Rat Pack (Redirectors)
- 6 Giant Rats
- 1 Packmaster

Rat Pack (Redirectors)
- 6 Giant Rats
- 1 Packmaster

5 Gutter Runners (Warmachine Hunters)
- Poison
- Slings

5 Gutter Runners (Warmachine Hunters)
- Poison
- Slings

Warp Lightning Cannon

Warp Lightning Cannon

Hellpit Abomination
- Warpstone Spikes (don't want to get trapped by ethereals!)

Was a list i found here on the forums, can't remember his/her name hope he/she dosn't get mad, anyways.
Its looks quite fun, like i said i dont have a single qlue how to play the game yet.. Buying the codex and rulebook on friday. Any tips at all on how to play Skaven or just really anything about the game, tips for the new!
Ill be going up against Vampires, Warriors of Chaos, and High Elfs.

Just any info about the list or tips on how to in a easy way play Skaven is much obliged, english is not my main language, hope i make my self clear. They are quite experienced with 40k, but are new to fantasy.

Thanks!

DragonArmy
25-01-2012, 02:03
Exciting and Good Luck!

What is your list for the first 1000 points? That looks like a lot to buy all at once.

Also be ready to paint tons of models. 80 Clanrasts and 80 Slaves.

boli
25-01-2012, 13:54
Honestly you could prob drop the screaming bell from that list and still do pretty much the same; I don't think it adds real value until you need the additional range of the leadership bubble.