PDA

View Full Version : how do you equip your =][=!

growlf!?!
23-04-2006, 15:46
well i want to know what are some good combinations for an inquisitor.

my inquisitor is built for multiple roles. as such he has been given carapace armour, bolter - plasmagun, psycannon bolts, storm shield, hammer hand. his retinue consists of 3 gunservitors with heavy bolters, 3 acolytes with carapace armour and storm bolters, and 2 sages. there main role os to sit in cover an give good fire support to my storm troopers. with the inquisitor lords equipment he can survive combat with tough opponants, cause devastation to orks and other low save opponants, take out annoying units with invulnerable saves or take out big things with the plasma shots.

Gyulkus Chaos Saurus
23-04-2006, 15:59
My inquisitor has a power weapon and a cc weapon, power armor, scourging, and His will be done. His retinue is 3 crusaders, 3 acolytes in power armor, 2 churergions, and a familiar. They ride in a chimera.

Estragor
23-04-2006, 18:45
Inqusitor Lord:
Psycannon & psychic hood.

Retinue:
3 Heavy bolter servitors, 1 Sage & 1 Mystic.

Use him as fire support in my Guard and Marine armies. Got 2 daemonhosts to go with him too.

Oberon
23-04-2006, 18:48
Lord: psycannon, tarot, psychich hood(in tournaments)
Retinue: 1 plasma cannon, 2 heavy bolters, 2 sages, 3 mystics, 2 familiars

Stand&shoot.

darknar
23-04-2006, 20:04
my inquisitor like to carry around a shotgun and chainsword with carapace armour and lots of hellfire round, oh no wait thats FOR inquisitor not an inquisitor :) please state your topic correctly next time.