PDA

View Full Version : Looking at these HexWraith sprues and...

Fulkan
29-01-2012, 02:55
Is it me or is this perfect for making regular wraiths with just a little green stuff?

Coldblood666
29-01-2012, 04:32
Maybe if you could find some decent legs.

Fulkan
29-01-2012, 04:46
First one I'm going to putty. Than if that fails I`ll try to order up some skeleton legs.. Or find someone who has spares.. AKA I'm going to end up ordering some..

Actually it kinda looks like baggy pants from the front.

Wesser
29-01-2012, 07:58
If you wanna convert hexwraiths to foot-wraiths I've got the lazy **** solution ready for you :)

Take the leg part from an ordinary skeleton and glue the hexwraith on top of it.

To make the leg robes just take a strip made from an ordinary coffee filter and soak it in wood-glue.

You then drape it around the legs of miniature paying particular attention to the joint where the skeleton and wrath meets. Voila, robed wraith on foot. Even I can do it

Matt.Wood88
29-01-2012, 08:00
I was thinking of using flagellant legs with the feet replaced with the feet of the hexwraiths, nice and simple, yet good looking conversion :D
Cheers
Matt

Henge Guardian
29-01-2012, 08:21
I like the regular Wraith models, so i'm using some spare High Elf Archer legs to make my Hexwraiths into Spirit Hosts. Skeleton legs would work just as well, though.