Doom wolf

Corpse Cart 120
Unholy loadstone

Grave Gaurd 273
champion
standard

bat swarms 70

Mortis engine 220

my opponent will be dark elves any suggestions? id like to keep kemmle and manfred in if at all possible

Nightmare84
30-01-2012, 04:49
I would drop konrad and bulk out those skeletons and grave guard. You are going to take a lot of incoming fire and magic and you can drop the zombies down then. I think taking minimum core is best.
And what's the ruling on having lore master with the characters since they bih have it on lore of vampires. Will you end up wasting spells then?

piperrepip
30-01-2012, 05:25
I would drop konrad and bulk out those skeletons and grave guard. You are going to take a lot of incoming fire and magic and you can drop the zombies down then. I think taking minimum core is best.
And what's the ruling on having lore master with the characters since they bih have it on lore of vampires. Will you end up wasting spells then?

i would get 2 full lores i was thinking of getting rid of konrad and the bsb for a terrorghiest and grave gaurd or maybe instead of a ghiest get another mortis engine? my opponent isnt very skilled as of yet with his dark elves so any other advice?

Nightmare84
30-01-2012, 10:57
I'm little dubious on that ruling you shouldn't be getting any duplicate spells. And I didn't see any errata saying lore master Is a exception... Terrorgeist works well especially if it stay in aura to get better regen.
I don't see dual Mortis doing anything special.

Bloodmire
30-01-2012, 15:19
If you want to bring Heinrich, why not drop your WkBSB and just take Krell. I mean, have some fun, and try it out. Mannfred is a good Special Character too, and I would let him do a lot of the casting if possible. Dont wanna blow up too much stuff lol - bring extra models too, you will be needing IoN

AngelofSorrow
30-01-2012, 16:44
Dump Konrad, the 2 doom Wolves and the cart.
Get a terrorghiest.
The cart will never be able to keep up with the army being M4, Konrad is not good because of stupidity, and the wolves really don't need unit champions.

Ready for eternal war!

Tokunator
30-01-2012, 20:05
The rules on page 162 of the Rulebook state that characters or units with a fixed spell list are not taken into account for the 'no duplicates' rule. It is the last paragraph/bullet point in the left column (this is the small rulebook from Blood Island, otherwise it is at the end of the book on the page titled Lores of Magic, just before the spell lores themselves). This seems to stipulate that Lore Master is an exception, as the spell list of a Loremaster is clearly defined as all the spells, thus meaning it is fixed and he has no choice of spells.