PDA

View Full Version : Chaos 2500

Khaas
04-02-2012, 14:08
Recently I got back into the game and took my first dip into a local GT, I've come back from that with some critical ideas for my list and thought I'd post here for some feedback, all suggestions and criticism welcome.

1 Fus Ro'Dah, Sorcerer Lord of Tzeentch (Level 4 Upgrade, MoT)
1 Disc of Tzeentch
■ 1 Enchanted Shield
■ 1 Infernal Puppet
■ 1 Talisman of Preservation
■ 1 Bloodcurdling Roar
■ 1 Third Eye of Tzeentch

1 Khaas the Insane, Exalted Hero of Khorne (BSB) (Halberd, Shield, BSB, MoK)
■ 1 Talisman of Endurance

16 Chaos Warriors of Khorne (Halberd, Shield, MoK, Musician, Standard Bearer)
+ 1 Champion of Khorne (Halberd, Shield, MoK)
■ 1 Razor Standard
* Battle Standard Bearer goes with this unit.

17 Chaos Warriors of Tzeentch (Hand Weapon, Shield, MoT, Musician, Standard Bearer)
+ 1 Champion of Tzeentch (Hand Weapon, Shield, MoT)

49 Chaos Marauders of Khorne (Great Weapon, MoK, Musician, Standard Bearer)
+ 1 Chieftan of Khorne (Great Weapon, MoK)

5 Warhounds

5 Warhounds

5 Warhounds

4 Chaos Knights of Khorne (MoK, Musician, Standard Bearer)
+ 1 Champion of Khorne
■ 1 Banner of Eternal Flame

5 Ogres of Khorne (Extra Hand Weapon, MoK)
+ 1 Mutant Ogre of Khorne (Extra Hand Weapon)

1 Chaos Warshrine of Khorne (MoK)

Nightmare84
04-02-2012, 15:46
You are going to have to remove individual points costs if you want people to reply helpfully

Khaas
04-02-2012, 15:51
Fixed, the woes of copy/paste from Army Builder :P

blackstork
04-02-2012, 19:28
For Fus Ro'Dah Sorcerer Lord you would take lore of heavens. Wind Blast is in warhammer almost the same thing as the shut in Skyrim:)
And serious speak, I suggest you one unit of six Ogres instead two units of three - it's better especially against shooting enemies.

Khaas
04-02-2012, 20:59
Thanks Black, I split the unit in two after attending a local gt and finding about 2/50 players using shooting. Figured I'd play with them split and see how it goes. I'm using them so far to flank when I engage with a block of infantry. So far so good, but well see.

As for my general, you're the first to get it - so have a cookie. That is why I picked up roar on him.

Khaas
05-02-2012, 22:25
Actually Black, after taking a second look - if I were to turn the Ogres into 1 block of 6 rather than 2 blocks of 3 I'd end up with just about 60 spare points. If I then drop the BSB to a Hand Weapon instead of a Halberd, I'll have enough to pick up 2 five blocks of Warhounds giving me a little extra oomph in deployment and some fodder/baiters. I'm going to give it a play test or two before I make up my mind, but I think that'll work better overall.

Khaas
07-02-2012, 17:24
Changed the original post to reflect the changes I've made in the roster, I played a couple of games over the weekend and found it noticably better. Now, to finish the army.