MoS
Full Command

Special

The Royal Guard Of N'Kari (8x Chaos Knights) 395
MoS
Full Command
Banner Of Swiftness

Rare
The Altar Of Slaanesh 140 points (Chaos Warshrine)
MoS

blackstork
05-02-2012, 19:44
Really nice list! With idea, passion and style!
You have your own idea on your list, so don't listen these people which will tell: "take lvl4 wizard! With mark of Tzeentch!".
Heroes looks good, the rest are solid. I suggest only a few more Marauders, which will cost a few less Warriors.

zielonkak
05-02-2012, 21:03
i also like it...i think you could cut a few warriors to add some more marauders and maybe a unit of hounds

Dreadlordpaul
06-02-2012, 09:02
Thanks guys :) yeah i thought i would try something a little experimental and also I wanted a excuse to try out slaanesh. I may drop one knight to get a few more maruders but il try out the list as it is first. I dont tend to take the power lists as i prefere themed lists more

Skaby
06-02-2012, 13:24
The Royal Guard Of N'Kari 395
MoS
Full Command
Banner Of Swiftness

MoS

I suppose these are Knights?

A very nice list! I don't believe it's maxed as it would be with other Marks, but a list doesn't have to be always maxed :-)
Please report your experience with it!

Dreadlordpaul
06-02-2012, 13:29
I suppose these are Knights?

A very nice list! I don't believe it's maxed as it would be with other Marks, but a list doesn't have to be always maxed :-)
Please report your experience with it!
Yeah they are knights and yeah id rather have a themed list over a maxed one. i will report back how it goes

popisdead
08-02-2012, 21:16
The name of the warshrine invokes good creative imagery. I would love to see some a well modeled army of this.

Slaanesh is my favourite power so hope this goes well for you. Let us know!

Dreadlordpaul
09-02-2012, 20:55
I got to test it out today against a o&g pure MSU night gob army. Lets just say i ran through his entire army :) he had no wizards so my sorceror was laughing. His fanatics did NOTHING all game as the shrine had gave all 3 of my units the 4+ ward by the end of the game. I got really lucky this game tho and to be fair my oponent is not the best player so my knights with the lord and bsb walked all over him

By the end of the game my lord had had 6 eotg rolls

Eta
09-02-2012, 21:09
I got to test it out today against a o&g pure MSU night gob army. Lets just say i ran through his entire army :) he had no wizards so my sorceror was laughing. His fanatics did NOTHING all game as the shrine had gave all 3 of my units the 4+ ward by the end of the game. I got really lucky this game tho and to be fair my oponent is not the best player so my knights with the lord and bsb walked all over him

By the end of the game my lord had had 6 eotg rolls

You do know that the Warshrine can only bless one unit at a time, don't you? When you target a new unit / the same unit again, the old blessing is gone.