MoN
BsB
Filth Mace

Core
40x Maruders 250 points
MoK
Flails
Full Command

20x Chaos Warriors 385 points (BSB goes here)
MoT
Shields
Full Command
Standard Of Discipline

5x War Hounds

5x War hounds

Special
6x Chaos Knights 335 points
MoN
Standard and Muscian
Banner Of Rage

Rare
1x Chaos Warshrine 150 points
MoT

Total Points 1985

zielonkak
12-02-2012, 13:45
i think you spent a few more points in the characters then you should have. i would consider dropping the hero sorcerer. if not, then its cool too, but then i would drop the shrine and a few warriors ( really only need 6*3 form) and add a hellcannon to give the flying guys some support. also i have found that the warriors work better with the halbreds/rather then shields. another strategy is giving them duel weapons and give them the frenzy banner with mark of nurgle so they get harder to hit in combat and being shot at. champ gets front row of 6*3 form without a character gets 25 attacks at WS 5, St 4...not bad...add the exalted with additional hw, and dragon helm or ward and he adds 6 attacks at S 5 ....not bad

Dreadlordpaul
12-02-2012, 14:19
I have no hell cannon so that option is out. I am using the warriors as the anvil while the knights and maruders will smash into the trapped units flanks. Each unit in my list supports another so the hounds get put in charge range then flee from the charge while the anvil unit will charge in and hold them up while the exalted deals with enemy characters.

braindead1408
12-02-2012, 18:07
i would definitely consider dropping the the hero sorc as i find even with the might 12 power dice my lord will use them up. with the points back im a huge fan of wulfik for those khorne marauders especially as he's 10pts cheaper and will hopefully allow that unit to hit at full strength from an angle not expected.i personally think a hellcannon is counter intuative when you have a sorc lord as theres a good chance you will really hurt him or even kill him on a misfire. as a personal note i think the glaive of putrefaction is mutch better that the mace but that could be because i play alot of tomb kings and daemons so terror isnt a big of a deal but making those big nasties strength and toughness 2 is huge.

Dreadlordpaul
13-02-2012, 10:24
i would definitely consider dropping the the hero sorc as i find even with the might 12 power dice my lord will use them up. with the points back im a huge fan of wulfik for those khorne marauders especially as he's 10pts cheaper and will hopefully allow that unit to hit at full strength from an angle not expected.i personally think a hellcannon is counter intuative when you have a sorc lord as theres a good chance you will really hurt him or even kill him on a misfire. as a personal note i think the glaive of putrefaction is mutch better that the mace but that could be because i play alot of tomb kings and daemons so terror isnt a big of a deal but making those big nasties strength and toughness 2 is huge.

i took the mace mainly for the poisoned attacks as i am always playing either DE O&G or Skaven. the level 2 is there as a back up just incase my lord fails to cast a spell he can take over :) plus i like having the extra channel

zielonkak
13-02-2012, 13:34
also why do you have crown on lord who is solo....he isnt going to be incombat?

Dreadlordpaul
13-02-2012, 13:37
so that stuff like doom and darkness dont affect him

zielonkak
14-02-2012, 03:43
ah ok that makes sense

Tayrod
14-02-2012, 11:28
I like your list alot (and I migth have to borrow it), have you thought about dropping the level 2 guy, and replacing him with Festus? If you put festus in with the MOK marauders, they'll all get posioned attacks, and a 5+ regen. Also, maybe drop the filth mace for the fire banner? If you're up against skaven and DE on a regular basis, Im assuing HPAs and Hydras might be a problem? Personally I'd also drop the warshrine, maybe for a cheap unit of tzeentch marauders with HW/S, that way you have 2 anivels and 2 hammers.

Dreadlordpaul
14-02-2012, 11:55
I like your list alot (and I migth have to borrow it), have you thought about dropping the level 2 guy, and replacing him with Festus? If you put festus in with the MOK marauders, they'll all get posioned attacks, and a 5+ regen. Also, maybe drop the filth mace for the fire banner? If you're up against skaven and DE on a regular basis, Im assuing HPAs and Hydras might be a problem? Personally I'd also drop the warshrine, maybe for a cheap unit of tzeentch marauders with HW/S, that way you have 2 anivels and 2 hammers.
i have no more maruders and i dont have festus or a model to use for him either. No one takes abombs or hydras in my area so i dont have that problem, and even if someone did both my wizards will have flickering fire and one of them will also have infernal gateway so regen does not reallly scare me

Tayrod
14-02-2012, 14:22
It might be helpfull to know what models you have left over, if you want us to comment on how you can change up your list. Otherwise, we're kinda stuck commenting on the magic item section. Irregardless, it might not need any more comments (as I said in an earlier post, I think it looks pretty good), and it looks like you've given quiet a lot of thought into how it will function.

Be sure to let us know how it goes

Oh, by the way, you dont seem like a guy who proxies alot, so I was wondering if you've bought two identical dics, or if you've made one? If you've made one, I'd be very intrested in how you did it, seeing as how Im planning to make my own.

Dreadlordpaul
14-02-2012, 14:25
im currently using 2 pegs for them but i plan to make them out of flying bases and i have 10 hounds 2 knights a lord on barded steed and a bsb on barded steed

Asuryan's Spear
15-02-2012, 08:35
switch up the flails for GWs